View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 06:53 PM
They are fine MANDY,in the front room watching a movie I sent Lacey in to keep them company.If special friend moves to close to Leah,Lacey will sort him out
OH not home Untill £8.30 not sure I can last till then...maybe a bowl of Special K would be good
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Have been thinking that myself Moyra, thats what they want, for us to be so scared of them we stop leading our lives. Bullies and cowards the lot of them, using religion as a cover to behave in the most obscene ways possible.
Very true TW I refuse to be scared because if I am they win.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2015, 07:03 PM
LOL Eileen, shall I send Keshi over to keep Lacey company, that way he'll be too busy fending them off to even think about making a move on her What I don't understand about these particular types of terrorists is that they are on a 'no fly' list. Why not let them fly to wherever they want to go, and have them on a 'don't let them back in' list, that includes their entire families as well by the way. So no picking up benefits whilst their son/father/brother etc commit atrocities in other countries, they'll be there with them.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 07:20 PM
Lacey is sitting on Leah's knee She's safe enough Nice wee lad,very good manners have to say and he is cute
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2015, 07:25 PM
Have you got a piccie of him yet Musketeers on tonight ladies, fabulous scenery
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 07:30 PM
Oh no,would need his parents permission to take a pic Bit early to be adding him to the family album
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 07:45 PM
Well at least the Americans have jailed Abu Hanza for life. And they do not have an EU telling them they cannot do it! Thank Heavens!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2015, 07:48 PM
Yeh in America life really does mean life.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 07:52 PM
Good evening

at you Eileen and poor Leah. She has Lacey to protect her so she will be ok

I agree Gordon and very well put.

The last place you would look for for the mouse tail in actually in the mouse Griff

Bedroom is finished painting wise, just the doors to put back on the wardrobes and clean up properly tomorrow and take some things to the tip. Son is thinking about putting wood effect fablon on the doors as at the moment they are silver finished he does not want to spend too much and have new doors. He also started pulling the kitchen about and has found some wires on top of the kitchen units which we are not sure what works what but have a feeling one set is for the under unit stuck on lights so they will be out by tomorrow evening.

Other than that all that it needs is a good clean, gloss on skirting and door into bathroom and the ceiling and walls painted. Its not that big thank goodness. This will just leave the bathroom but I am leaving him to finish plastering bits of wall to a good state of repair and then a quick coat of emulsion will see that finished too.

Hope you all have a good evening.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 08:06 PM
Well I have finally got here after trawling for a holiday and have found a place in Whimple. Hope everyone is OK. No sign of malka. hope your day was OK Gordon Mac. Going for coffee. Very chilly here. Must be because it is draughty was going to say windy but knowing Gordon Mac he might say something funny. Hope so we need something after what has been happening.
Page 6 of 16 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »