Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 04:57 PM
at you two
4 hostages died,so sad
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Am just getting myself and girls organised so I can watch the news when I've done their teas. That is dreadful, but a foregone conclusion with the types they were dealing with, have they got them or did they get their wish for 'martyrdom' poor people and their families,my heart goes out to them all
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-01-2015, 05:31 PM
Afternoon all.

Oh good grief, the news gets more and more depressing doesn't it.

Well I finally surfaced from Tescos and see lots happening on here. Got an identical pair of trainers that were now reduced to £4 and another pair that don't have laces just slip them on and they've got memory foam insoles. Reduced as well and really comfy. I saw a fuzzy jumper reduced so I had that as well. I couldn't not really could I? It's long enough to cover my bum, just as well as we are eating out tonight using one of those vouchers so I can scoff without worrying my flabby rear will show. Nippy, I think you had a meal recently at the same chain? Mind you it's so dark and dire out I just feel like vegging out at home with a cup of cocoa and an early night. (showing my age now haha).

Must let dogs out again and give myself enough time to trowel on some makeup. Have a safe evening all and behave yourselves.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Terrible events in Paris - there seems to be very little to say about it - except to express our outrage at the acts of murder and cowardice carried out as usual in the name of religion and of course, thoughts and prayers and moral support for the families of the unfortunate innocent victims. Truly dreadful, makes any decent human being, of whatever or no faith, recoil in horror.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 06:42 PM
I'm with you there Gordon. A shocking state of affairs.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Been watching it on the news. All thats been done in the name of religion over many centuries, and still no one learns from it
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Think it is terribly sad for the poor victims. What is more it is so scarey. This so easily could happen here.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Terrible events in Paris - there seems to be very little to say about it - except to express our outrage at the acts of murder and cowardice carried out as usual in the name of religion and of course, thoughts and prayers and moral support for the families of the unfortunate innocent victims. Truly dreadful, makes any decent human being, of whatever or no faith, recoil in horror.
I salute you Gordon, never a truer word said, my thoughts are also with the victims of this heinous situation.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2015, 06:47 PM
Have been thinking that myself Moyra, thats what they want, for us to be so scared of them we stop leading our lives. Bullies and cowards the lot of them, using religion as a cover to behave in the most obscene ways possible.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Evening
Elaine hope you are ok,
It's awful about the the situation in Paris
Ooh hope Leah and the special 'friend' enjoy tea
My hubby would be as happy as your OH
We've not had a special friend yet. Much to hubby's relief lol
Hope Gordon and TW are ok
Griff I've done that before took something that was broke only to find it isn't