View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 01:26 PM
Storm alert its horrible lucky I wasn't planning on sunbathing Running round getting all my bits done,am finished and bonus,its FRIDAY Hubby will be home another bonus...takeaway night!!I'm on a roll
Leah is having a friend over for tea,a boy just a friend though,so I'm told OH will be delighted
TW,wish you had of said about your ex and Christmas time,we'd have tried our best to cheer you up,maybe given LG extra verbal abuse,just to make you laugh I'm sure he would have been a good sport about it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Eileen we all give the people we've lost a bit of extra thought at Christmas and birthdays. What he left me with proved to be my rock, my youngest son, who against all the odds stacked against him, has come out of it a truly wonderful person, and without him, the last few years would have been a lot harder than they have been. Watching the news and the horrific scenes coming over from France, poor woman held hostage, another hostage situation in a kosher supermarket with yet more woman and children held on an exchange basis, an ongoing tragedy in the making Thinking of Norma at the moment and hoping she is OK up there in Scotland, 130 mph winds
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 01:44 PM
Bless him,he sounds lovely
Heard the news on the radio haven't put telly on yet,must go take a look
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 03:32 PM
well Lacey, you have beena busy girl and of course you have earnt your takeaway, lol @your daughter....i had tonnes of friends who were boys or do we suspect more??
right a question people, how much water would you expect a pup who is about 5.5months weighs 11.6 kilos and is fed dry dog food to drink? deagan seems to drink quite a bit and today has been having a couple of accidents, i was thinking maybe i should just empty the dog bow out and put 500ml in at a time as it is only her and the cat that drink out of it, kota will only drink out of the bowl in the garden, if her tooth isn't out by monday she will be going back to the vet to get it took out but i don't want to drag her down if she is just drinking too much
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 03:48 PM
I suspect he's a BF GRIFF She does have just friends who are boys,mostly from scouts but have a feeling this one is special to her.
Clued to the news,terrible situation
Sorry can't advise on the drinking,hope wee Deagan is ok xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2015, 04:13 PM
If she's on dried she may drink quite a bit, check if her lymph glands are up. As far as the tooth is concerned, if its not wobbly then the one behind it isn't ready to come through, so I'd leave it unless its causing other problems. Been out for pet mince for girls and bits and pieces for me, like being at sea, I picked up some logs and kindling whilst out because I expect they'll be sold out tomorrow with the weather being the way it is. Glad to be home, but came down the road and right out side my house smack in the middle of 2 spaces is a small car parked 2 ft from the kerb so I've had to park up the road and across from the house and carry everything in the pouring rain in shifts and get even wetter
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 04:25 PM
her tooth is already through TW, she retained the baby teeth and has snapped one off, just spoken to the vets and she is booked to get it removed monday as it is going black, spoke to them about the weeing and i think they were thinking spay incontinence, she was doing it before she was spayed but normally only after eating her sunday dinner??? i am going to get her urine dipped and if that comes back ok then she is probably incontinent which is fine as i know i can get that sorted out
Sounds like your weather is pretty bad.... it has been a bit windy here so no doubt it will get worse as the night goes on
i tried my new soya protein stuff, not the nicest thing i have ever drunk but i got it down Lol and it stayed down more to the point!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2015, 04:31 PM
Right didn't realise the tooth was through an the oher one going black, could be a bit of an infection from it then, thats why I was saying see if her lymph glands are up a little. Well done on the protein shake, are you losing weight or wanting to put it on Poor Deagan, hope its no spay incontinence, lol at it only being after Sunday dinner prior to her spay though Eileen, was thinking, can you get a piccie of The BF on the sly or is there no chance, then we can all vote on his suitability for a prospective son-in-law
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 04:44 PM
i don't think it is incontinence in all honesty, i swear, when we got her and we gave her her first sunday dinner she peed literally every five minutes, i told my mum not to put water in with her food so she stopped and she will still wee if you don't take her out every 20 minutes after her roast Lol are her lymph glands in her neck like humans?
Awwww that poor lad if lacey starts snapping covert photos Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Yeah in her neck or in her armpits or groin, easy just to check her neck like you are giving her a love. We NEED to make sure this lad is suitable Griff, never mind his feelings lol
Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »