View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 11:36 AM
Nor do I Gordon I rely on daughter for the complexity of computers and tablets and anything gadgety. Good word that. sorry that malka has decided to not mention pereg again. I know how she feels the same as we all do about our loved companions. I lost one at 4 yes old. Very sad. Oh well the sun is shining so chins up eh!! take care Elaine.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 11:37 AM
Good Luck with that Griff, I love chocolate.

It took me a few days to use my new phone, but now I've got used to it and it is the best phone I've ever had, even got eversuffering husband one the same
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 11:42 AM
Oh Elaine, how awful! is your head o.k? you haven't ben sick or anything have you? i have often wondered if those carbon monoxide sensors work, we have one and i see the green light flashing but luckily it hasn't gone off yet. I just got a new smoke alarm as we don't have one...my mum moans about it going off when she is cooking, it is a carbon monoxide and smoke alarm in one and it talks to you too....hope it doesn't go off to tell me when my dinner is done Lol
i hope the soya stuff is o.k, i am practically vegan who doesn't eat pulses tofu etc so really need to do something and if it helps me keep weight off all the better, might be a case of pinching my nose and downing it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 11:43 AM
Morning Brenda, hope you have a good day
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 11:48 AM
Morning,
Quick look in for me,am on a mission in my caterpillar boots!!
Great to see TWIX & JACKIE this morning
Was popping in to check if there was any news on PEREG.Thankyou MEG for explaining.
Big hi to all Hope you're having a great day,staying warm and safe
MOYRA,how are you feeling today?
GRIFF....you toolbox!! Total eejit,you do make me laugh
Special day for you LG In my thoughts,huge (( hugs)) hope you're ok xx
Love you guys Will see you later
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 11:50 AM
Hope your boots don't hatch. hope malka gets in touch soon.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2015, 11:57 AM
LOl Elaine, you made me giggle, things like that happen to me as well. When I was in the solid fuel thingy place before Christmas buying firerope and firecement, they were on at me about one of those alarms and I promised to go back and buy one, not been yet though. He was pretty worked up when he found out I didn't have one, but I've never had one and didn't even know you needed one with an open fire. Now you've said about it screaming its head off in the middle of the night, its put me off getting one. Fire's not left in these days anyway, gone are the days when I could afford to bank up the fire every night!!! Have spoken to the people who did my roof in the summer and they have someone they can send to do the kitchen ceiling and also someone for the electrics, so thats that box ticked, got to phone the insurance now and find out what I have to do as the builder people have said I may have to get 3 estimates so not to book anything with them yet. Had Virgin on and my installation is January 15th, thank goodness, it got ridiculous last night, computer froze off and on all night. They're ringing me next Thursday just to tick all the boxes or something. According to my BBC weather app, its torrential rain outside, but its dry , not sure whether to risk starting walks or not. Been on the phone soooo long this morning and assumed the storm would hit any time, now I wish I had started off out an hour ago. I was the same with my phone, love it now though and wouldn't be without it, its the Sony Experia. Gordon the USB cable is the flat headed connector that links your computer to printers, keyboards, camera, phone and the like. Griff, got the giggles about the mouse, but how would you flipping know, some weird diagram on the item itself that you probably can't see unless a spotlight is on it is no good in the real world is it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Hope your boots don't hatch. hope malka gets in touch soon.
When I pop on the Caterpillars,that means serious jobs are about to be done
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 12:16 PM
Lol Lacey i am a toolbox, forever doing stupid stuff..can't help it
TW, you are right you could hardly notice the damn picture on the bottom of the mouse, i may just dig out my camera and post a piccie of where it was hiding...totally obvious...not
TW, you should get a carbon monoxide thingy, you can just pop them on top of a shelf so they are easily reachable to hush them, i have had mine on top of the kitchen unit for about 4 years now and it is reassuring it is there as i worry about the boiler and cooker and stuff
Don't know what the heck is up with this flippin pup...unless her tooth is hurting, she is whinging loads,the tooth is as solid as it has ever been so i suspect it will be a job for the vet...great!
Gordon, i too am thinking of you today hooooge hugs sent your way!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2015, 12:26 PM
Spoke too soon, the rain is here now, good job I didn't start putting coat and boots on as girls would have gone wild, as it is they are dossing under the heat lamps. Its pretty warm so they have been downgraded to 75w ones instead of 150w, have got all different strengths now so I can just give them a bit of additional heat when needed or really up them if it goes below freezing. With Cariad and Lona heading towards 10 years old they are bound to be a bit creaky, I know I am and we are about the same biological age now. Sad day today Gordon, I always think about ex husband on his birthday as well, July 30th it was. He passed away just before Christmas so I tend to think about him then as well
Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »