Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 09:33 AM
Good Morning all
Glad to hear your fences ar still standing Mandy...as are mine for now!
Sue, you deffo deserve to stick your feet up after all that painting, tired out just reading it Lol
Oh dear Twix, do hope you can get your trainers replaced...£6 bargain!!!
Nippy, enjoy your hair cut, i finally got round to dying mine again after not doing it for 2 months.... i look human again
Morning Moyra, hows the chest going now?
Morning Gordon, you snuck in whilst i was typing away
I am hoping the dog next door is o.k, she started barking at about 5am, we couldn't see anything outside but she went from barking to crying so i hope she isn't ill
Dex cat decided to come and get in bed with me this morning so i had to try and manouver the 2 dogs out of the room without jumping on the bed...wasn't easy but we managed it
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 09:35 AM
Nice to see you here Twix, hope you are well.
Morning Gordon
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-01-2015, 09:37 AM
Good morning all
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Morning Everyone - Hope the day goes well for all and that good health is enjoyed by all two footed members and four foted companions. Onl posted the earlier one to try and help out with the lost thread, am rather tied up with things at the moment, so by necessity this will be a short one. Another post has now appeared on yesterdays thread (from Malka) saying she won't mention her Pereg again. Malka - Why on earth not - Many of us on here are concerned for both yours and Pereg's health and well being, I certainly am, and I am definitely not alone in this. Surely you could bring yourself to mention whether she is well or not, for we all know she is subject to those dreadful seizures, and although well meaning there is so little anyone could do to be of practical help, from this far away. In consequence it would be good to know that she and you are both OK if only that healing thoughts, good wishes and prayers could wing their way to you if either of you were unwell. Best wishes, G.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 09:59 AM
Morning Jackie, Twix and LG
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 10:43 AM
Forgot to say, i took the mouse back to argos that i bought the other day as the bit that plugs into your computer was missing, i queued up and waited, got to the front of the queue, told the lady at customer service that the bit was missing, pointed to the bit on the front and she sort of went "oh right", a fella came over and said hang on, opened the battery cover and pointed and said there it is!!! i felt such an idiot but they said they wouldn't laugh at me until i left! i still can't find in the instructions the bit where it says to take the battery cover off and look for the usb thing in there
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Forgot to say, i took the mouse back to argos that i bought the other day as the bit that plugs into your computer was missing, i queued up and waited, got to the front of the queue, told the lady at customer service that the bit was missing, pointed to the bit on the front and she sort of went "oh right", a fella came over and said hang on, opened the battery cover and pointed and said there it is!!! i felt such an idiot but they said they wouldn't laugh at me until i left! i still can't find in the instructions the bit where it says to take the battery cover off and look for the usb thing in there
That has made my day, to know I am not the only one!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Oh dear Griff! "Wouldn't laugh at you till you left - eh!" Thats big of them. At least you know what a USB thing is I've absolutely no idea at all. Sadly, although I blunder my way through sending posts on here, if the truth be known I have little or no idea about anything to do with computermybobs!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 11:32 AM
i really did feel a Div, i have just realised there is no mention of it at all in the instructions but a tiny little symbol on the back of the mouse on the slide off battery cover....now why didn't i think of looking there then?
Gordon, i have had to earn stuff for myself as my brother lives in london so can't really help and my parents...not a clue bless them, all you get out of my dad is he hates technology...loves looking at motors on ebay though and likes being able to get answers to his queries off google in the blink of an eye. The pair of them have new smart phones, they have been sat on the side in their boxes for 14 months!! i have set thema ll up, swapped all their contacts and photos over everything but they just sit in the flippin box, they will be obsolete by the time they use them
my soya protein stuff has arrived..... chocolate flavour powder to try and help me lose weight.... it better taste o.k as there is 2.5kg of it Lol
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Morning all...

Hope all are surviving the winds, storms and the like, think Hellfire and Brimstone spring to mind for some, stay safe xx

Sorry to see there are still a couple of poorlie folk x

Think the wind caused some smoke to blow back into my sitting room after I went to bed, the flippin carbon monoxide thing started to scream it's head off at 2:00am at least I now know it works. I stood on the chair to open the window, slipped, fell backwards and really banged the back of my head on the floor Thank goodness it is a wooden floor, as I was flailing I grabbed the curtain, it gave way and ended up draped over me and I was lying there thinking OMG!!! I'm going to die.... felt all my limbs were working and managed to get up, open the window and got the room clear.....am now feeling more than a little sore Didn't tell eversuffering husband the whole story, as he would only worry. I really think I need a carer

Got to get myself motivated to go shopping, got the hoovering and stuff done, but first think I need, YUP....I really do need another cuppa. Take care all and will try to nip in later...xx
Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »