View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2015, 11:32 PM
I spent my eighteenth with my mum dad and brother in the legion with a load of people in their 40,s don't think life would be interesting if we were all the same, Lauryn knows what she likes and knows her own mind and that's great, you should always spend your birthday how you want and not how people think you should.....well that's what i think Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-01-2015, 11:41 PM
Only played inside outside the once and it was Cariad left outside looking very hurt and confused, went out and put her in the big house and Mabs was in there with Lona, Keshi appeared from the littlehouse and went in the big house as well, no idea where they all ended up, there's plenty of room for the 4 of them in the big house, I've seen them all lay side by side with one in the sleeping part at the back with their head stuck out, so they do get on when it suits them. No one outside most of the night and thats the main thing. Now tucked up with my book, weather is bad, its lashing down
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-01-2015, 11:56 PM
It's terrible out there, absolutely chucking it down and a driving wind. That was a very quick walkies! Soon as everyone had finished ablutions we all shot back indoors. Griff - See you spent your 18th in the Legion, how long did you serve and did you like the desert !!!!LOL!

s
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2015, 01:12 AM
Lol Gordon i found the sand got everywhere
it is blowing up terrible out there, can't sleep with the wind, might resort to ear defenders to get some sleep
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-01-2015, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
The Pereg thread seems to be missing
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
The thread seems to have disappeared
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
I have just tried to leave a message for malka about pereg and got told I couldn't looked on here so posting hoping someone can tell me if they are OK. Maybe this won't work either. well that worked. Oh well she sounded as if she needed a shoulder.
A thread was removed with the full knowledge of the thread starter for reasons of which they were aware before they posted the thread.

The thread starter was on site till late last night and quite able to post in this thread to allay members concerns should they have chosen to do so.

If you have any queries about any threads or posts please feel free to start a thread in Contact a Supervisor to discuss them .
Dog Forum
Thank you very much for your understanding in this matter
Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 11 12 13 14