Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2015, 08:00 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread (Thursday)

Good morning all,

I hope all is well this morning and I am not duplicating with anyone.

I had a pc problem to resolve before I could get on this morning but after a system restore all seems well, thankfully. Do not know how I got a blue screen problem.

Have a good day all, very dark this morning and it is eight o'clock. Seems to get darker each day instead of lighter. Although must admit it stays lighter later in the afternoon.

Stay safe, dry and warm and above all keep or get well, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2015, 08:02 AM
Oh I meant to say, thanks everyone for your concern over my health. I am going to have to get to grips with things. I am sure it is this dreadful flat that is the problem. Time to go worrying the local Council, I think.

Have a good day all. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2015, 09:28 AM
Morning Moyra please get well soon. Hope Malka is better today and Griff. Wet here despite that the weather people said it would be dry. Hope it gets better soon. Not been out yet. Hope all that follow are keeping well.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2015, 09:28 AM
Morning Moyra
Glad you sorted your PC, good idea get on to the council and the doctors too, they need to sort you out.
Don't feel hundred % myself today, think I've got the bug that's going round. Luckily I'm off work for a couple of days now.
Time for another cuppa
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2015, 09:29 AM
Morning Brenda, said it would be dry and breezy here....it's not!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2015, 09:29 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

I agree it is so dark these mornings. Even now it is still quite dark. It is pouring down here, Teazle just poked her nose out of the back door and turned tail and went back in She has had her breakfast and is now on the sofa and I expect will keep her legs crossed for some time to come! Nothing doing today except the docs at noon but with this weather I don't mind.

Do you think your doctor could help with a letter to the council saying that the damp in the flat is making your health worse it might give them a push to sort something out or you Moyra.

Take care and stay safe everyone
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2015, 09:32 AM
Good morning Mandy and Brenda you sneaked in whilst I was posting

Brenda it depends which forecast you watch. Last night ITV said it would be dry and sunny bu the BBC said wet. I think for once the BBC got it right
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2015, 09:35 AM
Morning Mandy and Sue, It is amazing how many weather forecasts there are and what they say. I just look out the window and think yep that got that wrong. lol. Get well soon Mandy. Off now to brave the elements.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2015, 09:39 AM
Morning all, dark and dreary here
Moyra, thank goodness you have sorted the pc, clever old thing you Thank goodness you now realise that you must get yourself seen to. I hope the council can help you.
Hi Brenda
Hello Mandy hope you feel better soon so that you can enjoy your time off.
Morning Sue, raining hard here too and we have got the doctor at 12 as well I will think of you
Rain has eased now so I think I will go for the paper in case it starts again.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2015, 09:55 AM
Morning Peeps
Just back from a lovely walk with Lacey.Meet so many nice people in the mornings Gives high winds for later so I thought I'd get one in early just in case.She is happily snoring on the sofa now
MOYRA never going to be well if there's damp in dangerous thing that No joy from the council,go above them...fingers crossed you get some joy(( hugs))
Ah MANDY,few days off eh?....nice one Rosie will be well chuffed
Hi NJ,SUE & BRENDA,hope you're all well No doubt forgot someone
All systems go for the bathroom,just need the tiler,plumber and electrician to get themselves organised and start....since they are all male I'm not expecting miracles but hopefully on Monday
Off to make beds
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »