Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Good evening

Sorry you are feeling so unwell Moyra I think the doctor needs to see you asap.

Sorry about your course June hope there is enough interest to continue in September.
Eileen stay away from the chocolate fingers put a lock on the fridge to remind you of how naught you have been

Good that the vick worked Griff and you had a good nights sleep.

Been busy today. Monthly shopping done, banking done, washing done and now the remaining bits are on the radiators, Teazle had two walks and also cleaned the windows downstairs out the front. They were filthy - OH has steam cleaned the block paved drive and it is all over the windows but he doesn't clean those as too busy putting sand in the brick gaps. I keep telling him it is the wrong time of year to do it but he won't listen. Its a case of while the cat is away the mouse is out to play. We also went out for lunch. We have a loyalty card at a local pub chain and today it was half price meals. I had deep filled quiche and OH had full rack of ribs and chicken goujons (sp) -he has the same each visit

Hope all porgies feel better soon. Have a good evening.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Defo wouldn't be sanding pavers here SUE,that's a sure thing Hasn't stopped raining all day and that wind would take your breath away
Awaiting my Davina McCall exercise dvd from Amazon,that'll put an end to the snacking Really wish we hadn't so many left over yummies from Christmas,hard to resist My butt is seriously losing definition,difficult to tell where it ends and my legs begin
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2015, 06:24 PM
Girls all fine, no cow pats and had chicken breast, veg, cottage cheese and more honey yogurt for Mabs and Keshi and low fat yogurt for Cariad and Lona. Have done their veg for tomorrow, looked outside and Lona and Mabs are lying outside in the pouring rain, thought it was Cariad being a cow, so went out, made sure they were both in out of the rain, turned round came in, looked out and they were both out in the rain again...out again, put them in, came back, opened door, looked out and they were out in the rain again....have left them to it, silly girls Sue, you are a Hero, no words for it really, why sand between pavings in the rain Glad you got a nice lunch, Nippy I am shocked to hear you have a Chocolate Pig in your house as well, hope its not catching Moyra, are you OK, we need to know this on a need to know basis
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Its not raining here - yet! it is just dull and damp not really the weather to do it but hey ho men always know best. I expect he will sleep summer away
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 06:53 PM
Ah no SUE,He'll be too busy planting trees,cutting grass and building you a summer house
Has finally stopped raining,this is my chance to get The princess out for a dander,otherwise she'll take the huff
Laughing at the girlies TW must be enjoying it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2015, 07:00 PM
Checked them again, just Mabs outside, she came running up and jumped on the coal bunker, sooooo tried her in her own house, Keshi was there and she didn't want to go in there, tried her in The Big House, no she didn't want to go in there, Keshi came out of her house, and I opened the outside door to the sleeping part and she jumped in then, Keshi went in as well and there was a bit of barking, I shouted Oi and it went quiet, will check again in half an hour before Corrie.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 07:04 PM
Shocking attack in Paris
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2015, 07:14 PM
Just reading it now, these people need shipping out and not allowed in the West in anyway, send their families with them, if they want to live in the middle ages fine, but take it over there. Great how they've been brought up in the West, had free education and welfare, but want to go backwards Totally horrified, those poor people
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Horrible, horrible news from Paris. Where will it all end?

Lacey I have just seen your post asking about hubby's foot. I seems much better but he is fed up with me fussing and refuses to let me look at it now
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Horrible, horrible news from Paris. Where will it all end?

Lacey I have just seen your post asking about hubby's foot. I seems much better but he is fed up with me fussing and refuses to let me look at it now
Have a peep under the duvet when he's asleep....just his foot now NJ,I know what you're like
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >