Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Hi TW doesn't this technology get on your nerves
Nice to see you again Elaine, love the boots, bit out of my price range though I'm afraid
They should have been out of his price range, but QVC had them on special offer and on flexi-pay and he had a little help from little sis
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-01-2015, 11:35 AM
Elaine - I have two pairs of Emu boots, one pair shortish and one pair longer. AFAIK Emu are made by the same company as Uggs but are not quite so expensive as the name Emu is not as fashionable as Uggs, but they are worth their weight in gold.

I must admit though that I wear calf-length cheapo imitations instead of slippers in the winter, as they are the only things that keep my feet and lower legs warm.

As for the emergency doctor who was supposed to be coming - kept getting telephone calls from the emergency service saying she was on her way, then from her saying another two hours yet, so I said forget it, I can not stay up any longer.

My own GP will be here tomorrow from 8-10am but if the weather stays the same, ie storms, rain, sewers overflowing again, wheelie bins blowing down the road, trees down, then I will not be able to get to the clinic.

So I will not say any more about my mahoosivly swollen face and the UTI that the first lot of pills caused the major allergic reaction.

Hope other poorlies feel better soon.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 12:14 PM
Hey
Welcome back ELAINE Love emu boots,I have two pairs,one is 5 years old,still look new Now would be a good time to purchase another pair of a different colour if you fancy them...great savings in the sale
MOYRA,,,oh no something's really not right is it?Guess its another trip to the doc's for you then?
GRIFF,glad to hear you got a result with the Vicks...love the smell of it
TW,enjoy your course,hope everything is back to normal with you,regarding loo's etc
NJ,have a great day out,sounds lovely.Want to hear what you had Don't forget dessert!!
Youngest went to school with a friend this morning,I went back to bed when she left Slept till 11am Was lovely,today will be extremely short
Weather is awful,high winds and rain.Hadn't planned on going anywhere any way so little bit of housework for me
Have a great day all,see ya later
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 12:17 PM
Oh MALKA...hi
Fingers crossed you get to the clinic tomorrow.Sounds really wild where you are Stay safe,hope you're feeling better soon (( hugs))
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 12:25 PM
Don't worry Lacey.......I won't forget dessert
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2015, 02:03 PM
Went off to my course, but sadly not enough people turned up to warrent them running it, so they've taken names etc for the next time and it depends how many people they get then for it. Some people have opted for the Family History Course, which I would like, but more interested in photoshop. The guy who took the photoshop course said to me to just keep at it with all the hand outs etc I got plus the stuff on memory stick and I will sort it out by myself, but would have loved to have continued with it. Was very surprised the retired photography guy didn't turn up for it as well, everyone on that course was enthusiastic (or said they were) about doing part 2. Went for lpg and filled up for £12.20 and got some milk and another baguette and am home now, will get on with clearing up as it is pouring down here, no high winds yet, but obviously they're on their way if you've got them Eileen. How lovely you got a break from the taxi stuff and a nice sleep in, you must have needed it.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 03:58 PM
Such a shame about your course TW,that's a bummer Really hope its just a one off this week and the numbers will be better next time
Mad weather here,not a bit cold,just everything else going on all at once
Sarah got the DIS-ASTRA back,alternator problem,few bulbs changed,something to do with oil leaking but she's all sorted Just passed the MOT a fortnight ago Well at least it's done,such an exciting reunion,I never seen the like
Having a quick break and then I'm back to my ironing.Friend popping in later
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Awww shame about your course TW, I'm sure you will crack it with the DVD .
Very bleak here and I am sure we are in for some wild weather.
Lunch was a huge success. I had the gammon,delish, and then a lemon meringue sundae
Kyla only wanted peas we talked her into a sausage and chips to go with it! Then an ice cream to finish!
Perusing the menu;

We all knew it would be ice cream!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2015, 04:15 PM
No course till September 2015 IF they have enough takers Used the afternoon to sort stuff out with phone calls I've been meaning to make, was going to ring insurance today and go through that as well, but only just got off the phone now, and need to rest for a day till another marathon with the insurance. Can only deal with one call centre a day!!! Glad the car came home quickly, alternators go when they go and you can never tell, doesn't show up for MOT purposes, wish it did Having a cup of tea and will get girls tidied up. Tomorrow is forecast a dry day, so we'll get a decent walk out. There WAS a bit of a cowpat in the little kennel yesterday tea time, nothing this morning, so if we have a clean 24 hours they can come off House Arrest and resume normal life Wouldn't want a young or old dog, or any dog for that matter to catch it from my dogs, would rather keep them in till I know they are clear. Sent off for some Canikur paste, which I didn't have and could have done with, so that will go in my Girlie Medicine Chest now, also will get some more charcoal bones next time I go for shavings, then I am ready if it happens again. Nippy you sneaked in!! Gammon sounds lovely, not had that for ages 'n ages, the lemon meringue pie as well, think I'll move near to you then I can pop over to be fed lol Kyla obviously VERY happy with her choice!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 04:20 PM
Gorgeous Kyla laughing at her just wanting pies She is a wee stunner,loving her ice cream by the look of it Good to hear you enjoyed NJ....lemon meringue sundae?not sure about that one
September TW,blimey that's a bit unfair isn't it? Aww,you were so enjoying that too
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »