Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 08:56 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Wednesday

Morning all, I wonder how many are posting with me!!
Dry and windy here today, lots of rain forecast for later
We are going out for lunch with our two Granddaughters and Great Granddaughter today yum yum!
I hope everyone is well and that you all have a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 09:11 AM
oooooooooooooo is this your lunch where you saved up your points??? have a great time
well the vicks on my feet worked, nobody heard me coughing! making up for it now lol
hope you all have a great day
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 09:14 AM
Morning Jen, am feeling very poorly again this morning and considering going back to bed but it doesn't help my chest. I just feel so weak. Walked Amber earlier in the hard frost but the sun is now shining which is gratefully received.

Have a good day all and hope there are no further problems today June.

Hope Lynn is ok didn't remember seeing her yesterday. Probably me not being with it.

Malka, hope you got your medication you needed too.

God bless everyone.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 09:15 AM
Morning Griff missed you love, hope you are feeling much better today too. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 09:40 AM
Yes Griff, this is our "points meal" The kids think it is funny that we diligently save up points, but they are quick enough to except a free meal
Glad to hear that the Vicks worked and that you are starting to feel better.
Moyra, I feel so sorry for you, you have had a really bad time and it doesn't seem to be getting any better Wish I was nearer if nothing else I could make you a cuppa and administer a get well hug
Going to put the washing on the line so please all cross your fingers it doesn't rain
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 09:57 AM
Morning all get well soon those that are poorly and have a great day Nippy.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2015, 09:58 AM
Quite warm here this morning, feeling a bit better after a decent nights sleep. Sorry you're not getting any better Moyra, have you got any meds from the doc or do you think its worth going back to see what's what. Nippy enjoy the meal, lovely having the grandkids and now g.grandkids all with you, you'll have a great time I bet full of talk and laughter. We're on a severe weather warning here, no idea what's coming over later but not looking good, but for the moment its a dry warmish morning. Not going far today, got my Photoshop course starting again and need to be gone around 12. Glad youngest brought a new charger cable over for my Hudl as laptop is frozen and probably will stay like that for a while, I keep pressing escape every so often, the message will get through at some point Hi Brenda, you sneaked in there lol Griff, sorry, glad the Vic on the feet trick worked, never heard of that one!
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 10:41 AM
A Very Good Morning All, and Happy New Year!!

Hope you all had a good Christmas.

Just getting back to normal here, whatever that is Had a really good couple of weeks with eversuffering husband being off, lots of dog walking and duvet days, even had snowball fights, the dogs loved it.

So very sorry I have absolutely no idea whats going/gone on, cept still a couple of poorlies xx

Got some washing out and another in the machine, will keep an eye on the weather, still dry and windy for now. Got all my hoovering, dusting and fire sorted, will be lighting it earlier today, I think, it feels quite cold out there. Will be walking the dogs later. Eversuffering husband bought me some fully waterproof Emu boots for christmas and I think I may have to have them surgically removed for summer. They are the best boots/shoes/footwear I have ever had.
http://www.emuaustralia.com/uk/Water...te/W10843.html

Have a great day and will nip in later xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2015, 10:50 AM
Never heard of those at all Elaine, they look better than the Ugg in my opinion, and waterproof as well, no wonder you can't bear to take them off. Lovely that Christmas and New Year went well for you, its started raining here, very dark this morning still, thought it may hold off the rain till I was finished this morning!!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 11:09 AM
Hi TW doesn't this technology get on your nerves
Nice to see you again Elaine, love the boots, bit out of my price range though I'm afraid
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »