Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 07:20 PM
Well Done GRIFF how is Deagan btw?
Have to admit I have a wee soft spot for LGI guess someone has too God bless the Mem I say,the woman must have the heart of a lion and the patience of a saint
Just popped some of those little savoury eggs in the oven,smothered in brown,they'll be delicious
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-01-2015, 08:42 PM
"smothered in brown" - Although one may be a little afraid of the answer, duty demands that I enquire "Brown What?" for in this world many things come in brown, many of them (in my humble opinion) not really fitting for the placing over savoury eggs! From conkers and caramels to camels and cow-pats all are brown in it's infinite variety. So if it's not too much to ask - just a little clarification please. At 8pm we started (that is the "Sainted" Mem and I) to watch the new puppy programme - had to turn it off after about eight minutes for the Mem was furious about the sort of people who were getting them - and their reasons for so doing. There wasn't much "Saintly" about what she thought of the woman who was being so unpleasant to the little black fluffy pup. What becomes of them I am obviously never destined to find out! I would sooner miss a programme than suffer an evening of the Mem plotting to assassinate or worse the owners of various puppies, however right she might be!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2015, 08:47 PM
Watching Holby, reading about the programme made me realise it probably wasn't for me, and if the Mem couldn't do the first 20 minutes then I was right!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 08:48 PM
HP sauce,I put it on everything
My hand has swelled up like a balloon and my fingers hurt
I forgot about the puppy programme Will watch the last 10 mins
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 09:00 PM
awww lacey, do you have some ice? pop some ice on it and if you are wearing rings i would get them off sharpish.
Lol Gordon, you do ask some questions don't you Lol, didn't even attempt the puppy program, can't be doing with the daft names
Moyra, fully understand how you feel, i am sure whoever you help will be grateful
Lacey, deagan is doing really well thanks, she has to go back to the vet again as she has retained a couple of puppy teeth and has sucessfully snapped one so i need to get that sorted out but it will have to wait until i feel a lot better
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-01-2015, 09:01 PM
Get a bag of frozen peas or similar from your freezer and put it on your hand to alleviate the pain and swelling. Do it right away - don't just keep looking at it thinking how much it hurts. Please!!! Can't have damaged Hobbits now can we.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Thanks GRIFF,I did the ice thing Gave in and took two painkillers as well.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-01-2015, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
At 8pm we started (that is the "Sainted" Mem and I) to watch the new puppy programme - had to turn it off after about eight minutes for the Mem was furious about the sort of people who were getting them - and their reasons for so doing. There wasn't much "Saintly" about what she thought of the woman who was being so unpleasant to the little black fluffy pup. What becomes of them I am obviously never destined to find out! I would sooner miss a programme than suffer an evening of the Mem plotting to assassinate or worse the owners of various puppies, however right she might be!
Oh Gordon that really made me smile because as it happens I had that programme on my 'Watch List' tonight but in my case the 'Mem' by some telepathic ability decided it was not for her. Me in my naivity thought I would give it a go but switched off after about eight minutes as well.

It really does amaze me the types who rush to get in front of a camera and expose all their ignorance and failings. Two blokes in East London I mean can you see that working ? and a kid who wants to play his computer game rather attend to the needs of a puppy, can't put in words what I would like to do to him. Definately won't be watching part two tomorrow

In fact I am watching less and less TV nowadays. Finding a walk on the heath with Rianna much more enjoyable
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Get a bag of frozen peas or similar from your freezer and put it on your hand to alleviate the pain and swelling. Do it right away - don't just keep looking at it thinking how much it hurts. Please!!! Can't have damaged Hobbits now can we.
ahh that was almost nice,you're getting better
Hey HARVEY Good to see you Always lovely having someone with manners
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-01-2015, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
I forgot about the puppy programme Will watch the last 10 mins
Don't think you missed anything. Hope your hand swelling goes down, an ice bag or a cold wet towel should help. I wondered if it might be 'gout' but women as young as you never get that (I did the week before Xmas!)
Page 7 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »