register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Yes Griff, forgot to congratulate you on that, Very Well Done, they have had a complete rethink haven't they, so pleased for you all, especially as like you said, this is going to be used as a blueprint by other councils
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Oh Eileen - Do you really think that no-one listens to a word I say - Oh me miserum - Woe is me! Sob! Sob! Boo-Hoo! Wail! Will have to go and sit on the naughty rock up at the back of the moor! There to think and reflect on my wickedness and inability to communicate with my fellow dogsey folks!
Yes,that is an excellent idea....go on then...right now oh take your coat,you might get cold xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 05:54 PM
Its a fire door TW,between the utility room and garage.Closes by itself.Only lived here for 18 years so it's still new to me
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 06:03 PM
Oh you lovely folk, now June has got back her loo and everyone else seems to be ok I am going to call it a day on here. It's Tuesday! Night night all am pulling the plug. love to you all, God Bless.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-01-2015, 06:04 PM
Nobody loves me! Everybody hates me! Think I'll go and eat worms! That reminds me - must send that fire-door a thank you note !!lol!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Long, thin, slimy ones; Short, fat, juicy ones,
Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms.

Down goes the first one, down goes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm.
Up comes the first one, up comes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm.

I'll cut their heads off
suck their guts out
and throw their skins away
Surprising how us girls can eat
worms three times a day
That's how we get our wiggles.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 07:06 PM
I bet there's actions to go with that too NJ Trust you to know all the words
GORDON,I was gonna say I love ya but then you made that fire door comment and I changed my mind
Goodnight lovely MOYRA,sleep well xx
Was off collecting oldest,no run tomorrow,she has a study day.Hopefully be then her car will be ready and life will return to normal
Only 353 days till Christmas
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 07:11 PM
eugggh Nippy!!!!!
Gordon, you know we all luffs ya, especially lacey, she luffs ya the most
we were well pleased with the outcome today, still not all sorted out but at least dogs can still go off their leads on most fields..... the council will work with dog owners apparently. I only managed to show my face and say hi and then shot off to the hospital , there were only 30 seats available in the public gallery and apparently they had all gone earlier last week
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2015, 07:18 PM
eugh Nippy that put me off my tea, or rather thinking about my tea. By the way my wireless printer refuses to speak to EITHER my laptop and netbook. If I plug the netbook into it, then it will condescend to work, hates my laptop with a passion so have to email things to myself, open them on my laptop and then print them! Night Moyra, thanks for your unflagging support during the Loo Break lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 07:20 PM
Confession time. I was going to send some more money for Duncan. As you already know I sent £100 for his rescue. I did tell Janet I would send some more but today I discovered that she is pro fox hunting with the hounds. I am sorry but as a 11year old I saved a cat from a pack of fox hounds who had gone astray across our gardens and the poor cat when we rescued it my dad had to put it down because they had mangled it's bones so there is no way I can send money to support such a fund. I will send money to Dogs Trust instead. Sorry anyone who is disappointed in my decision, I am sure Duncan/merrymen will be ok from now on and may go back to hunting if that is their ilk. Night night all.
Page 6 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »