View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-01-2015, 02:22 PM
Afternoon all - waiting for emergency doctor [private] as I have developed a very swollen face due to an allergic reaction to the pills for the UTI which had been really bad for over a week.

Took one yesterday evening [after I managed to get a 'scrip and then one of my drivers collected it and got it filled] - all OK and pain eased off. Took second one this morning and my face started swelling.

So far my tongue and throat are not swollen and I can breathe OK but pressed my button as I do not want the angiodema to spread to my tongue. Trust me to not have an up-to-date Epipen but I had not choice - had to take the sulfonamides for the UTI which had never affected me before [penicillin being a definite No NO].

Hope the doctor comes soon before the swelling spreads into my mouth.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Oh malka I do hope you will be alright. Thanks for that Gordon Mac no comment. I think that will be all from me from now on.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Hahaha, can anyone join this gang bang

I have amassed enough points at the local Beefeater to treat the Granddaughters to lunch on Wednesday. I have just printed out the voucher. Can anyone explain why my printer takes about 10 mins to decide to print?
Every other printer been instantaneous, this one I literally walk away and put the kettle on etc before it prints
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 03:19 PM
Nippy Jen, mine can be as slow sometimes too but she is not getting any younger, but then neither am I.

Malka, do hope you will be ok?!!!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 04:04 PM
Mine is less than a year old Moyra. It has always been like it. I suspect it is something I am doing
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 04:05 PM
(( hugs)) MALKA.I have a swollen hand to match your swollen face but mine was self inflicted!! Hope you feel better soon xx
NIP JEN I worry about you
Tile shopping just ended in total confusion At least I've narrowed it down to 3 choices.Will take OH with me,see which one he likes,that'll narrow it down to 2
Clothes shopping....YIPEE Tile shopping...
No sign of Miss GRIFFON today,or did I miss her?
Coffee break,wheaten bread,cheese and HP
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2015, 04:05 PM
Back from bone run and garage bill, which isn't too bad at all, £87 - he was having a laugh I think. He has made a list of everything that needs doing, major welding on the inside of the wing, one of the side winkers isn't working, and wheel bearing being the first jobs he's tackling So...my car needs taxing end of the month, I'm going to go for the DD option then that will free up the money for the jobs, there's other stuff as well, but I asked him to identify which 3 jobs were needed most and he picked those. Rest of the jobs will be done as we go along and I have the money. Mixed blessings using that garage, they are so thorough its scary, not a bad thing safety wise, they pick up every last thing though and give you a list to start off with and eventually you have a car that is bang on and wouldn't dare go wrong! They think the welding may end up a 2 day job and so its going in next Thursday until possibly Friday. My next job is to do battle with the insurance and find out where I stand with the claim, and kick off big style about the time it took. Thanks for all the moral support from everyone on here, its lovely to be able to laugh about it at the same time as crying. Brenda, don't be silly, Gordons sense of humour is typical Forces humour, as my ex said to me once 'If you can't take a joke don't join HM Forces' because it does get extreme, but I got immune to it over the years. Griff's at the hospital today, Eileen, taken her lurgy with her to make sure they have enough patients over the next few weeks lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 04:22 PM
All going on with you TW,great to hear the loo is sorted at least Think you've had more than your share of mishap's lately
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 04:26 PM
Ah yeah you're right,hospital visit for GRIFF,hope she's ok.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2015, 04:26 PM
God never gives you burdens too heavy to carry, but sometimes I think they've mixed me up with a hod carrier
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »