Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 08:02 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Tuesday).

Good morning everyone,

June do hope the plumbers turn up early this morning to sort out your loo. Not good to have to make do without it all night. I know I couldn't. Hope the girls are ok now.

Griff, poor you, you do sound bad again, hope you will feel better this morning after a night of sweating it out.

Still dark her at 8 am and I was hoping to get Amber out early. Oh well cela vie', sooner or later it will have to get lighter in the morning. I notice it has started to draw out at the other end of the day!

Have a good day all, take care, stay safe, warm and dry and above all those unwell get well and all others stay well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 08:22 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow.

Hope the plumbing issues are sorted early for you June.

Also hope you are feeling better today Griff and good luck with your results.

Yes it is still quite dark but have had Teazle out, there are a few of us out and about at 7.30 am I am surprised. Made our sandwiches for today and now waiting again for son to get up. Hopefully we achieve a lot today and find no hold ups on the way

Stay safe and warm and have a good day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 08:23 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Hope you are feeling better today and you Griff. June hope you managed ok last night and this morning. One apology to Gordonmac it wasn't ribald it was riband. Spelling mistake oops.Also decided on not to have a shower with curtain pulled, vivid imagination. Grey and grot here. I have just had an email from a relative in New Zealand and it is summer there but they have just had an earthquake but no damage thank goodness. Will pop in later to catch up on any news. Have a good day everyone and stay in the warm and rest those of you that are poorly. I know easier said than done. Morning Sue.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 08:27 AM
Morning Full of the joys this morning Left Sarah to the station at 6.30am,came back walked the Princess,then off on the school run First coffee coming up
TW,thinking of you and the loo,hope you get sorted
Morning SUE & MOYRA
Ok....breakfast!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 08:28 AM
Oh,BRENDA...MORNING
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 08:52 AM
Hello everyone.
Hope everyone is well and gets their problems sorted out today.
Again it is overcast and windy but supposed to be sunny later, hope so I have changed the bed and it is all in the machine in anticipation
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 09:16 AM
Any news on gorgeous hubby's foot NIP JEN?
I'm off to look at tiles
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-01-2015, 09:50 AM
Always thought you went out for a night on the tiles Eileen - not a morning!lol! Riband makes much more sense Brenda, was doing some considerable head scratching over what that strangely named south of england chocolate bar could be! Wise move not showering - much less stress associated with bath tubs! Doesn't have Mr Hitchcock's ghastly music to go with it either. June - Hope your plumbers get a move on and solve the problems in your sanitation section. Moyra - hope your walk with the lovely Amber went well and you are both now safely ensconced back at home. Sue - Good luck with brush and roller - rather you than me! Would rather dig drainage ditches all day than face a single tin of emulsion. Just hate decorating - even the thought of it aggravates me beyond reason. To all who follow or anyone I've missed have a good day and see you all later, bye fer now!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 10:05 AM
Not fussy LG,morning or evening suits me
Was heading out and then I started doing bits and bobs around the house,making loads of work for myself here but it keeps me out of mischief! Think I'll leave the tile shopping Untill after lunch now,need to be in the form,don't ya?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2015, 10:10 AM
Plumber (only one this time) safely esconsed in my bathroom, already had the insurance people on this morning, once to confirm plumber on his way and another wanting to ask me questions, so that one should be good. Was busy sorting girls out and have asked them to ring me later, which is about now, can't wait lol!!!! Plumber rang me from his van to say he was stuck in traffic, really really nice bloke he is. Absolutely pouring down here already, have the bone run to go on and also pay the garage on my way out or back, not sure will depend on how I am for time. Found out one set of lights in the kitchen not working (set in the ceiling) so that'll be the wet from yesterday aaagggghhhhh Luckily the centre lights are still working. Enthusiastic banging coming from upstairs lol
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »