View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2015, 04:46 PM
Walked Amber and eventually got through to the docs, have just popped up their and picked up my prescription and got it sorted so hopefully shall be on the road to mend again soon. Any news June?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2015, 04:49 PM
TW oh hope they come soon,bleedin disaster that
Must be disaster day,got a phone call at 6.30am,oldest had just left to go work,scared the life out of me Was fine,her car had broken down.All lights suddenly started flashing on the dash and then it just conked out She got it parked at least,had to run her to the train station so she could go to work,will pick her up again at six.Won't be ready till Wednesday at the earliest.Not sure what the verdict is yet
Anyway,got all my dec's put away,picked my bath,sink and loo( after a lot of indecision )Will go look at tiles tomorrow and that'll be it...work can begin
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2015, 04:54 PM
No sign of any 'Emergency' people. Garage rung to say car ready, and explained was waiting for the 'emergency' people from the morning, and he said what sort of emergency service is that. So he's just brought it round for me, said pop in tomorrow and pay and I said how much, he said you're having a bad day already, see ya tomorrow and his mate pulled up and off they went, bulb in lamp went, does that count as my 3 for today. Flaming heck Eileen, that is scary for anyone, but a young 'un on her own in rush hour traffic is double scary. Hope it'll be something like a loose wire or something. Sooo here I am, sat sitting, need to sort girls out in an hour or so, that means me being in the back yard and not hearing the door at all.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2015, 05:24 PM
Geez TW,you are in a pickle Come over,move in next door and I'll look after ya Something to do with fluid of some kind as far as I know,leaking something anyway Sarah's car,not me Mechanics day off tomorrow of course it is so it'll be a few days yet.Will be her chauffeur for a few days,as long as she's happy in the back,the Princess sits up front with me
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2015, 05:32 PM
Still no one
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2015, 05:37 PM
Hope it won't be too much longer(( hugs))
Off to the train station,see ya later xx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2015, 05:53 PM
That really is disgraceful June. Who are you with? Do they have another number that you can ring or a complaints no.?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Rung them again now as I've got to see to the girls, poor things. I told them it wasn't acceptable, they say it is acceptable, apparently the policy says 24 hours, totally utterly ridiculous. I said would you like your mum to be sat without heating or hot water, or any water at all for that matter in the middle of winter, how would you feel. He struggled with that one and went back to the terms of the policy. Ended up he is passing my mobile number onto the engineer who will ring me to tell me he is on his way to me, that way I won't miss him, because as sure as eggs are eggs he'll be at my door when I'm outside with the girls, poor souls. They're wondering what on earths going on and where I am
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2015, 06:18 PM
June dogs are very forgiving so don't worry. As long as they are fed and watered they will be fine. I just hope he turns up soon for you. Deep breath and have a drink ready for when he has been and gone. Don't forget to set the recorder if you can. Take care. Well would you believe it I just looked in the TV paper and found that Waterloo Road which I love watching has been changed to bbc3 tonight and repeated at 10.35pm on bbc1.-
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Oh that is beyond a joke, who are they. I think you need to show them up! 24 hour service is not good enough for, excuse me for saying it but, a pensioner female on her own! This needs publicising. Still that is not going to help you right now. Is there no alternative? I do feel for you.
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »