register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2015, 01:46 PM
Taken some more steamed fish over to sick bay, Mabs ate hers, but Keshi didn't want hers, she WAS interested in the raw carrots I gave Cariad and Lona though, but I'm keeping her on a light diet for the next couple of days. Am of the opinion they ate something or other on the river, if it was infectious then Cariad and Lona would have been a bit off colour, but they have been fine all the way through. Glad o hear you got a decent night's sleep, Eileen. OH on his way back and bag packed eh, you're gonna miss him Moyra if Nippy doesn't make a plate up for me, can you do one purleeeeese
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2015, 02:04 PM
Sure June it is far too much there for just Steve and Me.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2015, 02:13 PM
Great Moyra, looking forward to it!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Just back from a lovely dander,took next door neighbours dog too,male Shih Tzu,called Rosco Think Lacey really enjoyed the company and walked further than usual.Really lovely day here,not like January at all Herself is flat out on the sofa
Might pop the ironing board up,got a new steam iron,far quicker,this mountain will be a breeze
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2015, 02:17 PM
Let me know about the steam iron Eileen. I've done my Council Tax payments for the year until it starts again in April, and my iron is on its last legs, will have a bit of money spare now for a couple of months, was going to send it to MBNA, but have been looking at irons and also looking for a grater/shredder type thing if anyone knows a good one that isn't fiddly and is cheap
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2015, 02:36 PM

Here it is TW Morphy Richards Steam Elite from Argos £124.99 from Argos.Gets the thumbs up from me.Occasionally grumbles rather loudly,but you except that from these irons.So far so good.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2015, 02:55 PM
So pleased to hear dpglets getting better. Had roast chicken today. Love roast pork and crackling. May have that next Sunday. Lovely sunny day here. Bin day tomorrow, be glad when that goes, so full up. Must have drunk more than usual. ttfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Yes, it is our bin day tomorrow too. Shall be glad to see the back of it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2015, 03:20 PM
Ours was on Friday, but took a load of bin bags to the tip during the week as it was stupid the amount of stuff there was piled up in them. Taking tree and decs down, had a friend on the phone, so not got very far, won't be going to training to pay my subs now as it is getting late and still tree not down!!! Right, off to do the Deed now, then a cup of tea as a reward I think. Iron looks great Eileen, but too dear really, will look around for something similar at less than half the price, have never been that sure about using the big steamers like that to be honest.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2015, 03:29 PM
My last iron was a normal one before that I had a big steam one.Hated my last iron,once you've used these you'll never go back,I promise Reason this is more expensive( do come cheaper)is the others will eventually need filters,this one doesn't..so saving money in the long run Dropped my last big steam iron...oops
Am looking at bathroom suite's at the mo OMG not sure what style I want and the huge range available certainly isn't helping Want a free standing bath but even that isn't simple So many of them!! Better visiting a showroom maybe
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >