Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2015, 07:33 AM

Good Morning Dogsey Dailey (Sunday)

Good morning all

Up early today for another onslaught of the flat. Still dark out there but very cold and dry.

Hope the girls especially Keshi are better today June.

Also hope you wern't woken at some unearthly hour with the homecoming girls Eileen

Off to take Teazle out and wake son. Have a good day and stay safe and warm
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2015, 07:42 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow. As Sue says. I also up early you beat me to it. Had scrambled egg as hungry this morning. Gave some to Tyto as he loves egg. Dark still here and dry so will go out when it gets a bit lighter. Have a good day Sue and everyone else.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2015, 08:30 AM
Good morning Sue and Brenda and all who follow on.

June as the girls say do hope Keshi and Mabs are better this morning, it is such a worry! Amber is anxious to get out so now it is light enough better take her and get it done with.

Have a good day all, take care, stay safe, dry and warm and above all, stay well, or get well, whichever is appropriate, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Morning all.
No news from June yet hope the girls are ok.
Seven for lunch today, roast pork etc!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2015, 10:13 AM
Keshi a lot brighter this morning, was waiting for her brekkie and even jumped up on the coal bunker to give me a kiss and cuddle. Both her and Mabs had some steamed fish, raw egg in its shell and some yogurt with honey in it and they ate it all. Found Mabs tea carefully stored under a pile of shavings for 'later' so that was chucked out along with the wet. Charcoal type poos in the yard, a good sign its taken any nasties with it - fingers crossed. Checked the big kennel and no mess in there so closed the door again. Got some more fish to steam for them for lunch, they've both had a immodium type tablet again. Keshi's eyes don't look as heavy today and her ears are back up. Mabs is better in herself as well, she doesn't show it like Keshi does though. Left the heatlamps on for them till later, its still cold and misty here. Nippy dinner sounds lovely, I don't half fancy that, send me a plate over!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Morning all! So glad that the girls are getting back to normal June, quite a load off your mind, know myself how it gets at you when one or more of them are ill. Sounds like we should all be off to Nippy's for lunch (have a particular partiality to piggy myself). The crackling to me is one of the major joys of life! The weather here is magnificent, the fog lifted with the sun coming up and although the ground is frozen, there is no wind to speak of and the sun is positively beaming down (perhaps a case of the sun shining on the righteous - although I seriously doubt that, in my case). So will close with the hope that you all have a good day and enjoy yourselves. Just had a blonde flash pass me at top speed (Tess the young lurcher girl) and gone out of the door and up the main staircase, she is being pursued by the new kitten that the Mem got from the local animal charity we support, said kitten is now some four and a half months old and is a terror! She is still a bit too small to be allowed in with the big lurchers, they are cat proof but are so big you wouldn't want one standing on her, but is big buddies with Scout and Tess and even shares their dinners and sleeps with them if allowed. Bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2015, 10:56 AM
Still misty here Gordon, with the sun trying to get through, know what you mean about a frosty winter's morning, especially when out and about on a horse, I so miss that, early summer mornings as well is another one. Nippy, you're going to have to extend that dining table
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-01-2015, 11:13 AM
Unable to get to the macolet yet again - not because it is raining [my wheels cannot be used in the rain] as the rain has temporarily stopped, but because "they" - whoever "they" are, are digging up the pavements outside it with just a narrow gap for people to walk through.

No idea what or why they are doing it but the macolet is totally inaccessible for me.

So what with a total cessation of post as of last Wednesday for the foreseeable future [and about 1k shekels worth of items currently in transit] and now being unable to get to the macolet, I am feeling a wee bit peeved with the start of 2015.

Glad to hear Keshi and Mabs are feeling a bit better and hope everyone is well and can keep warm.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2015, 12:39 PM
Afternoon
Girls didn't come home SUE stayed in Sarah's BFs house Just as well,was really foggy last night.On her way home now,going to pick us up some bagels on the way.No one fancies dinner
TW,great news on the girlie front... You can relax and stop worrying now xx
OH heading back later So loved having him here but duty calls.School run again tomorrow too.
Hope everyone is well,getting mixed up in my days here Doesn't feel like a Sunday
Will see you all later,enjoy whatever you're up too,unless of course its unpleasant in that case...sorry about that!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2015, 01:03 PM
Just put a lump of pork into the oven as well. So it is piggies all round today. I love the crackling too. So glad to hear that Mabs and Keshi are much better, I hope they continue on like that.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »