Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2005, 05:10 PM

Rommel (boxer) needs a home!

Rommel is a 6 year old boxer, who needs a new home.
His previous owners can not look after him, and he has come to the kennels I work at.
He was with another dog, but since his friend has gone, Rommel has not been doing well.

Although he is eating, the weight is coming off him, and he is scratching at the floor so much, he is making his nails bleed.

Rommel needs a home where he will not be left, as he has seperation anxiety.
He is fine with other dogs (he has lived with other dogs on seperate occasions).

He just needs some love, TLC, and someone to be his friend and take him on walks.

If you can offer Rommel a home, please PM me.
He is situated in Chorley, Lancashire.
I will be taking a picture of Rommel tomorrow.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2005, 09:03 AM
Originally Posted by Hevvur
Rommel is a 6 year old boxer, who needs a new home.
His previous owners can not look after him, and he has come to the kennels I work at.
He was with another dog, but since his friend has gone, Rommel has not been doing well.

Although he is eating, the weight is coming off him, and he is scratching at the floor so much, he is making his nails bleed.

Rommel needs a home where he will not be left, as he has seperation anxiety.
He is fine with other dogs (he has lived with other dogs on seperate occasions).

He just needs some love, TLC, and someone to be his friend and take him on walks.

If you can offer Rommel a home, please PM me.
He is situated in Chorley, Lancashire.
I will be taking a picture of Rommel tomorrow.

Poor little lad, I hope that a home can be found for him soon. Have you contacted Boxer rescue? Maybe they could take him into a foster home to give him chance to recover fully?
Boxer_Fan_Gsm
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-12-2005, 10:20 AM
How is Rommel doing?
As Cummbrian Lass mentioned have you contacted Boxer Welfare? I have sent them an application to rehome a dog from them and am waiting to hear from them, there web page is:-
http://www.boxerwelfarescotland.org.uk/
there are contact details for them on there.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2005, 12:19 PM
Hi, Rommel found a home today, through DP.

He has gone off there, the lady is prepared to spend as much time with him as needed.

Quite a few different boxer rescues were contacted, they either couldn't help, or didn't get back to the owner.

We didn't have time to wait for an answer, as poor Rommel only had until Monday, and then his owners family wanted him PTS.
Boxer_Fan_Gsm
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-12-2005, 12:52 PM
Thats good news, glad all is well for him and I hope he gets on well in his new home
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2005, 12:56 PM
so glad he has found a home , we were not contacted but maybe people thought the distance was to far , please keep us in mind in any futre cases like this as we would NEVER let a dog be pts .
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2005, 01:07 PM
Hi SB - I actually looked to see if you were online last night, as I was going to message you about him, but you weren't online, and as it was very urgent....!

The owners family rang a few rescues, and yes, I think it was only rescues in the north west/north area!

He is safe now, but will deff keep you in my mind for if there is any more
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Glad he's sorted now

Thread now locked
Closed Thread