register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-09-2016, 02:24 PM
That was a beautiful thought, Griff. My girls ashes are on the kitchen window ledge and I have a chat to them when I'm washing up. Good job no one hears me, they'd think I'd gone completely off it
Not a lot of bones, but there were loads last week, so was hoping for a small haul today due to my freezers filling up.
Very overcast and muggy, sun has been out and I did leave the girls with their umbrella up and the citronella candles burning, well out of Zen's way of course. Got the fans on in the utility for them as well as it is so clammy
Why are the gas board under your patio Nippy, is the road not wide enough for them
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-09-2016, 02:29 PM

Sue's raspberry bush
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-09-2016, 02:40 PM
Afternoon everyone phew it's it's weird weather sometimes the sun out mostly in but hardly a breath of air.
Washing taking ages to dry too which is funny as it's so warm.
Mark had another good lesson, manoeuvres, parking between parked cars turning in the road reversing then after their tea break his instructor said right said free driving instead of me directing you left right etc., head towards Norwich. So he did the roundabouts etc., on his own without instruction unless he did something wrong which I am not sure he did.
He is now doing his decorating job.

Hope the gas men don't dig up to much of your patio Nippy Jen. Glad you enjoyed your holiday with friends.
That was a nice gesture griff.
Coal delivered yet June ?
Raspberries next year Sue. ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-09-2016, 02:43 PM
The raspberry bush is so sweet
Coal not delivered and they've not rung me, so I'll have to ring them I think, I'm around tomorrow, but with Lona in the vets on Thursday I would rather not have it delivered then. Friday not a good day either as I go off to do the shopping in the afternoon.
Mark sounds like he's making excellent progress with the driving and I'm sure he'll pass.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2016, 03:09 PM
Lynn, we have beautiful weather here again too...i do like the sunshine
TW, i hope you can get your coal delivered tomorrow
My pairs ahses are on the mantelpiece and in my wrist, i have said to Steve i will pay for him to have max's name tattooed on him and will get Martin to put some of his ashes in the ink....won't cost much but will need to hang on a couple of weeks first
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2016, 03:12 PM
Perish the thought Jenny!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2016, 03:20 PM
Good afternoon

What a lovely thought Griff Steve is so lucky to have you as a friend and hopefully you will help him through this dark period.

Well done to Mark. By the sounds of it he should di well on his test.

Hope they put the patio back the way it was Nippy. work you could well do without

Cant understand why they didn't phone you June to say they would not be delivering the coal yesterday. Hope it comes tomorrow.

There will be no raspberries this year Griff so fingers crossed for next. It is meant to grow about 3ft tall so easy to keep and it is thornless too. Haven't really got the right place to grow the usual canes so very nice of someone to cultivate this for me Just so long as a certain little girlie doesn't develop a liking for them as well as the strawberries
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Have read somewhere we are in for a wet and windy weekend then two weeks of hot sunshine up to 30oc in some parts of the country.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-09-2016, 03:33 PM
I reckon if she is into blackberrying then she can easily transfer this skill to raspberries, and 'help' you with them
They work 2 days in advance on loading the deliveries, and despite me telling her I had Lona in the vets on Thursday, you've guessed it, I was down for Thursday. Now changed to Monday and she did confirm I would get a phone call. I suspect the required phone call was never made to me, hence the non delivery. Hoping thats their problem and doesn't impact on me with an extra charge, it is on my file about the phone call because they do it every year, and I make sure I always put down I need a phone call and the reason.
We've had enough wet and wind here Lynn, hoping it is elsewhere
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2016, 09:22 PM
I might look at getting my mum one of those then Sue...she likes raspberries and I dehydrate them for her to use in her porridge
TW, lets hope the coal appears sometime before you need it lol
Need to be up at 6am so will say night night to you all, I am very very worried about LG now, such a long while since we have heard from him
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >