Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Another pet hate...

You are brewing a cuppa, just about to take the milk out of the fridge, only to find there is no bloody milk!!
Or worse - when someone uses the last of something and puts the empty container back in the fridge/cupboard.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Another pet hate...

You are brewing a cuppa, just about to take the milk out of the fridge, only to find there is no bloody milk!!

Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Or worse - when someone uses the last of something and puts the empty container back in the fridge/cupboard.
Or even worse You find the milk is off But you don't work that bit out until you've poured it into the cup So glad I don't drink milk.....

My pet hates are:

People pushing in, when I'm queueing to pay for my shopping.......

Spitting.........

People not picking up after their dog.......

Nosey Neighbours.....

Ignorant checkout staff.......

There's loads more too
Luckypirate
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2010, 06:43 PM
A lot of you have a problem with checkout staff...I have a problem with customers! Most of the time I'm treated badly at our shop (Millets) because I look about 16 so people assume I know nothing about the products when I've actually been there longer than most of the older staff (2 years). I've started talking to someone and they've actually told me to get someone who can give them some advice. I usually bore them to tears with technical stuff after that =D
People also have a go at you for things way out of your control (such as not stocking half sizes)...I'm sorry they don't let the minimum wage shop assistant control the stock of a massive chain store.

I hate unreliable people and being let down.

I hate summer because:
- The fields and parks are full of fair weather walkers with untrained dogs.
- I hate butterflies.
- I hate hot weather (Jet does too, he just absorbs the heat).

I also can't abide bratty children. You can apparently take 6 screaming kids into any public place, but one well behaved dog is a no-no.

I sound like a right cynical grump XD
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 08:42 PM
ALL of the above.... and some!!!

Not forgetting the person at the front of the queue which you've been standing in for ages, and they don't have their money ready, as if they think they don't have to actually PAY for what they're purchasing, so they then spend another 5 minutes looking for their purse, then they have the gall to fiddle fanny about trying to give them the exact money

Drivers who I've pulled over for when I don't HAVE to, and they just sail on past ignoring me, so I say thankyou to myself in a loud voice!

People who are sitting at a side junction, and decide to pull out RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, when they've had ample tiime to do that, and there's NOBODY behind me That one is pretty high up on my list too!

Salespeople, in all shapes and forms, but especially those who pester me on the phone, and I am VERY rude to those I can tell ya! The other day I had Aviva ring me, so I immediately told her that we had recently cancelled a pension policy we had with them, so we were hardly likely to want anything else, to which she replied, she was not selling anything (but I just KNEW she was), so I told her I didn't have time for a "chat", and if I wanted anything I was more than capable of picking up the phone or going on the internet to get it, and put the phone down on her Lol! I recently took out a Homeserve policy for electrical breakdowns, and although I filled in a dd (I sooo wish I hadn't!) it was a one off payment for the whole year, so I cancelled the direct debit, and lo and behold I've had 3 bladdy phone calls ever since telling me I had to reinstate it, I don't think so I said, when I've paid a one off payment to cover me for a year, but apparently there will be a problem when I want to renew it coz they can't remind me Talk about insulting my intelligence!!!!

FOOLS - I don't suffer them, not even gladly! Idiots or nutters yes, but not fools, they go on the same pile as those w*nkers!!!!

People who don't turn up when they say they will, so I just go out!!!

Oh my list is quite endless, and it's getting longer by the day the older I get!

p.s. both me and hubby are two of those beemer drivers, but it's ok, coz other beemer drivers let us out lol!
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 08:56 PM
People who don't say thanks when i stop to let them across the road.

People who do not look before they cross the road

People on bikes on the pavement

People not picking up dog poo

Selfish people

Flat cap brigade driving about 10 miles an hour and not getting in the correct lane on roundabout

People who don't indicate

People who don't say thanks when i pull over to let them through

People who don't say thanks when i open a door

Spitting

People who swear at their kids or in front of my kids like its normal behaviour

People who reach across the front of you to get something in the supermarket

Ignorant/arrogant people

Teenage girls who look at you like your a piece of s**t

I could go on.....and on.......
Deedee1321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2010, 09:04 PM
I have quite a few - I may limit them so I don't sound like a total grump!

- Noisy Eaters/Speaking with mouth full of food

- People who don't say thanks when you hold a door open etc

- Almost all of the driving ones other people have mentioned

- People who let their children away with everything

- People who think it's ok to let their kids play with the self scan checkouts when there is a Q

- People who park in disabled spaces without a badge

- Seeing a pregnant woman smoking

- People who walk out onto the road without looking with their buggy out in front of them

I'll stop now before I sound anymore negative!!

Deedee
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 09:36 PM
Oh yes, these are good.

I can't stand when people smack their lips when they eat....my mother does this, sounds like a cow and I can't say anything, drives me BONKERS!

Ignorant people spewing forth hate and venom from their high horse.

Unruly children and snotty arrogant disrespectful youths.

People who answer their cell phones when I'm in the middle of talking to them about their sick pet!

People who let their dogs poo on the cement and don't pick it up, so that I can't walk there without other people giving me dirty looks as if I had left the mess.

Idiots who get pets they can't afford to take care of properly.

People working the drive through that don't speak English as a first language. They actually employ Spanish speakers at drive throughs around here to accomodate the hispanic population, screw the native English speakers.

People who smoke heavily and then sit next to me on the bus or in class just reeking of smoke.

Pregnant women who smoke, drink or do drugs.

Homophobes and other hate mongers.

kids who ride their skateboards up and down my mothers wheelchair ramps.

People who park in handicapped parking who are not handicapped.

Rude people.

Lazy coworkers

People using shock collars and no bark collars and prong collars on their dogs.

People who know their pet will bite, but don't say anything until AFTER the pet has tried to eat my face!

People who expect me to work for free because I'm an animal lover, and therefore, they shouldn't have to pay for their pets health care. You can;t go to a grocery store and accuse the check out person of starving your children because you can't pay for your groceries.

Okay, thats enough. End rant!
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 09:56 PM
I hate it when some well meaning person at work buys de-caffeinated tea bags. It took me a week of having thumping headaches and feeling lethargic before I realised I was deep into caffeine withdrawal.
spaznchevy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2010, 10:33 PM
mine are

liars

theives

rude people

bad drivers

people standing in the middle of aisles and not caring their IN THE WAY

bad dog ownership

the word "whatever"(like seriously what does whatever mean)

spoiled childrean as well

thats all i can think of for now
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by Deedee1321 View Post
I have quite a few - I may limit them so I don't sound like a total grump!

- Noisy Eaters/Speaking with mouth full of food

- People who don't say thanks when you hold a door open etc

- Almost all of the driving ones other people have mentioned

- People who let their children away with everything

- People who think it's ok to let their kids play with the self scan checkouts when there is a Q

- People who park in disabled spaces without a badge

- Seeing a pregnant woman smoking

- People who walk out onto the road without looking with their buggy out in front of them

I'll stop now before I sound anymore negative!!

Deedee
My aunt by marriage is Filipino...aparently it's normal for them to just step out into the road without looking. Bizarre eh?
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >