Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 08:30 AM

What's your biggest pet hate?

Either I'm just incredibly irritable this week or I have a lot of pet hates!

So, just wondered what everyone elses pet hates are?

Mine are, in no particular order:

* Stupid work based cliche sayings and the one I hate most is when a supplier phones me up and says "I just wanted to touch base with you". Argghhh, gets me angry just thinking about it!

* People who stand in the middle of the high street/supermarket aisles to chat to a friend yet don't seem to realise they are in the way.

* when things around the house are not put back where they belong despite them having lived in a particular spot for ages or when the loo roll is put in the wrong way round.

* finally - when rich says he has looked for something and searched high and low but can't find it and I find it first time.

That list ended up being longer than I'd expected! I do feel better for airing my pet hates though!!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Bad manners.
Spoilt children
Buses not turning up.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 08:39 AM
I hate the people standing in the middle of the supermarket chatting as well.

spoilt kids as well

people spitting....ewwww

my list would prob be really really long to be honest.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 08:39 AM
In no particular order.....

When people judge you but don't know you or the family

Liars
Thieves
When Pat is looking for something and I ask ''what you looking for'' and he says....you'll see when I have found it
Flicking the remote through a programme that I am watching with the ....just looking at what is on later or just checking the menu during ads and you miss the start of the next part Pat are you reading this
and people insisting ''what up are you ok'' when I am quiet...I say yes and they just keep on...........
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 09:30 AM
I work in a pet shop on weekends, so bratty children are a big one for me. I was cleaning out the hamster enclosures this weekend just gone when one brat decided that she was going to pick up one (hamster in container, with lid, while being cleaned). Brat marched over with daddy, moved directly in front of me, lifted the lid up on the container and stuck her hand in. "She just wants to hold one", said daddy. I promptly said NOT to stick her hand in there as it might bite, daddy then gives me the most evil look and then storms off with brat muttering something.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 10:13 AM
RUDE PEOPLE!!

People that dont say please or thank you, whether you are holding a door or waiting in car to let someone pass, or the bloody checkout girls aarrgghh
EmilyAdams
New Member!
Female 

31-03-2010, 11:01 AM
When people don't indicate to come off roudabouts, making you stop when you could have gone straight through, and then having to wait ages for an opening when you know you should be long gone.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Mine sounds a bit stupid

We have an ensuite shower room and that is totally Clives domain, I only go in there to clean or to have a tiddle in the night. Daniel also has his shower in there.

We also have a downstairs toilet that both Clive and Daniel can use.

We then have a family bathroom that is mine, all mine , done out in peach with pot pourri and lovely colour co-ordinating bits n bobs. I love my bathroom and spend ages in the bath each morning with my special bubble baths etc. What really gets me is, when they are in one of their tormenting moods, they will go in there and violate my space

It could be that they use the toilet, leave the seat up, unravel all the toilet paper, use my towels and muck up the symmetry of it all. Of course, they sometimes do far worse than that and they think it is brilliant that I get all huffy when they do it

Phew, I feel so much better now I've got that off my chest
leopard_print
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Right then, a few off the top of my head:

Rude arrogant, ignorant people

Uncontrolled children

People getting in the way

Lack of manners

People with their dogs out of control

People not indicating to others what they are doing when driving.

People that do not clear up after their dog or fling the bag in the bushes!!!

People that just stare at you for no apparant reason and you can see they are thinking about you to themselves!!

People that try to be "cool" and think they know everything
budskipup
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-03-2010, 11:32 AM
if you're talking to someone and their mobile phone rings and they answer it and then have a long conversation while you're standing there looking like a lemon
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »