Our sister sites
Our sister sites
big paul
Dogsey Junior
Male 

10-12-2009, 08:20 PM

does your dog do daft things too????

Just sitting chill out with OH when we hear this noise
like a kid blowing throw a straw into a glass of milk.!!!
(you now the noise)only to see are 7month old GR willow,
with her nose stuck right into her water bowl blowing out throw her nose and chaseing the bubbles round.
which got me thinking does any one elses dog do daft things.(shes doing now )
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Ours persists in rubbing his face into his blanket if he gets people food. Sometimes he even goes head over heels.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by big paul View Post
Just sitting chill out with OH when we hear this noise
like a kid blowing throw a straw into a glass of milk.!!!
(you now the noise)only to see are 7month old GR willow,
with her nose stuck right into her water bowl blowing out throw her nose and chaseing the bubbles round.
which got me thinking does any one elses dog do daft things.(shes doing now )
awwwww Chase does lots of daft things.....then again he's only a baby
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Eddie runs around with an empty kong in his mouth, breathing through it doing a Darth Vader impression.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2009, 09:07 PM
vinnie grunts...........like REALLY grunts....thank god my neighbours know us and the dog...

but on the note of vinnie grunting, and it has to be heard to be believed, when out in the woods, he goes off deep into them,{ huntin wabbits} but all you hear is crashing, breaking of branches and this hellish grunt, it sounds nothing like a dog....
it scares the life out of people who are coming towards us, they cant see him, they dont know what it is, it sounds like some kind of big foot type creature is coming out of the woods towards them...
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
vinnie grunts...........like REALLY grunts....thank god my neighbours know us and the dog...

but on the note of vinnie grunting, and it has to be heard to be believed, when out in the woods, he goes off deep into them,{ huntin wabbits} but all you hear is crashing, breaking of branches and this hellish grunt, it sounds nothing like a dog....
it scares the life out of people who are coming towards us, they cant see him, they dont know what it is, it sounds like some kind of big foot type creature is coming out of the woods towards them...
I can vouch for that...it would've freaked me out if I hadn't know what the noise was. Still at least you always know where he is
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
I can vouch for that...it would've freaked me out if I hadn't know what the noise was. Still at least you always know where he is
its so never in your wildest dream would people think thats a dog making all that noise, it sounds like hes taking half the trees down

thats the good thing about collies, the stealth....they are so graceful in comparison........
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Daisy likes to drop her ball on a hill then watch it intently till it stops, whereupon she goes and pounces on it.
Bless
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-12-2009, 09:31 PM
its so never in your wildest dream would people think thats a dog making all that noise, it sounds like hes taking half the trees down

thats the good thing about collies, the stealth....they are so graceful in comparison........
Vinnie sounds like a real character. Bless him.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2009, 09:37 PM

He sounds great

Mine do plenty daft things - but today they really had me laughing
Ben has his lampshade on just now - to prevent licking
I gave them both a big crunchy treat - one that would normaly need a sit down holding with both paws
Not possible in lampshade
So Ben runs about crying for a wee while then tries just munching it keeping it held in its mouth
Bits fall out - Mia grabs some, then realising Ben is a treat dispenser she now sits infront of him and starts throwing tricks at him in the hope he will drop more treats
He realises he is loosing some of his chew so tips his head up so the bits go down the collar
Now he has the cone full of bits of treats but cant put his head down else Mia will get the treats so he starts flicking his head up and catching the flying treats

Then when he is done Mia wonders off to eat her treat
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >