Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heldengebroed
Dogsey Senior
Male 

15-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
If I saw you doing this to a dog, I would report you to the RSPCA..as in MY Country..UK, we have laws against animal cruelty... and you may find YOU are the one prosecuted for inflicting unnecessary pain onto a dog.

Are you saying that what you do is a positive experience.

How on earth can using a e.collar on a dogs most vulnerable parts..be anything other than negative..
I''m saying that the once against e-collar hear electricity use their reference with electricity which is negative
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by Heldengebroed View Post
I have used them on myself in fact on a daily basis i test them on myself and i know where the effect is the strongest, and it is not the belly. It is the wrist
Each time i put one on a dog i test it on myself to ensure it is working properly and its strength as i train anywhere between 5 and 8 dogs on a daily basis and using it on a dog once or twice a week, when necessary, i zap myself 20 to 30 times more than i do my dogs. so i know what i'm talking about

Greetings

Johan
So you have actually strapped an e.collar to your genital /anus area...tell me what setting do you use
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 10:46 AM
I''m saying that the once against e-collar hear electricity use their reference with electricity which is negative
The e-collar is used to punish the dog when it is not doing what you want, that is negative.
Becky
Heldengebroed
Dogsey Senior
Male 

15-06-2009, 10:52 AM
[QUOTE=Ben Mcfuzzylugs;1709709]Only persons without a clue - and scientists and electricions - electricity applied to a person or animal gives a shock - there are different strengths but its still called a shock
take apiece of gras (long one) go to the nearst field with an electric fence. Put the end of the gras on the live wire and make the distance between the live wire and your hand smaller at one point you'll feel the electricity. a bit further the experience becomes unpleasant but isn't painfull that is the effect one needs to get trough the drives

Nope, its not slander, as it is the written word it could only be classed as libel. anycase the quote didnt say 'you are a bad person and you torture your dogs - it said IF you uses these methods - big difference

In this country we have animal cruelty laws and a person applying a shock to the anus or genitals of an animal and causing it to scream in pain and jump off the ground would be subject to these laws
You say you havent used these methods so how is your good name being attacked

You jump to conclussions.

You haven't see me using an e-collar and yet you assume that by applying it the dog screams in pain? o you have a Christal globe? if so i would suggest you get a refund on it because obviously it isn't working

You havent used a colar in the way being described in this thread either - therefore you are also talking without knowledge

I'm experienced in the use of e-collars the principle stays the same so i'm experienced

Have you felt the 'stimulus' applied to the areas used here?? I am quite sure there are plenty of people who would be more than happy to help you out by attaching one of these devices around your middle just above your legs :lol
Yes and i know that the belly isn't the place where the effect is the greatest it is the inside of the wrist. which by the way is the place i test it with some of the dogs i train

[QUOTE]
Heldengebroed
Dogsey Senior
Male 

15-06-2009, 10:54 AM
So you have actually strapped an e.collar to your genital /anus area...tell me what setting do you use
On my belly yes and the same setting i use on my dog or higher. And 'i'm no masochist
Heldengebroed
Dogsey Senior
Male 

15-06-2009, 10:58 AM
If I saw you doing this to a dog, I would report you to the RSPCA..as in MY Country..UK, we have laws against animal cruelty... and you may find YOU are the one prosecuted for inflicting unnecessary pain onto a dog.

I've been accused by some fools of inflicting harm on a dog. Not one of mine but a sheepdog witch liked to bite sheep instead of herding them. Police and everything and a simple explanation-demonstration cleared the problem

Are you saying that what you do is a positive experience.
Correction is as far as i know never possitive
How on earth can using a e.collar on a dogs most vulnerable parts..be anything other than negative..
;;;;;;;;;;
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

15-06-2009, 11:04 AM
On my belly yes and the same setting i use on my dog or higher. And 'i'm no masochist
But surely the point being , if you are macho enough to use the collar on the dogs backside,(just under the anus) or on the under belly, (just in front of his genitals).. the place for you to try it on yourself is not on your belly or wrist.

BUT... on your backside..and you genitals.. tell me them it does not hurt.

My guess would be , your voice might have have a higher octave , from the results
Heldengebroed
Dogsey Senior
Male 

15-06-2009, 11:08 AM
But surely the point being , if you are macho enough to use the collar on the dogs backside,(just under the anus) or on the under belly, (just in front of his genitals).. the place for you to try it on yourself is not on your belly or wrist.

BUT... on your backside..and you genitals.. tell me them it does not hurt.

My guess would be , your voice might have have a higher octave , from the results
And jet again the refference is a 110v shock
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 11:11 AM
As I understand it every person and species has a different tolerance to pain. If the shock didn`t hurt the dog it wouldn`t work. The pain is how these collars work. They stop the behaviour - the same as a blow or kick. There are cruel ways to train dogs for any activity - heaven knows the gundog fraternity have some persistent offenders - but there are better ways to train which don`t require the brutalisation of the animal.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

15-06-2009, 11:12 AM
And jet again the refference is a 110v shock
So no, you would not put one on your genital area to test...

MMMMMMM, why would I think otherwise
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »