Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 07:50 AM
Morning all

Lovely and sunny up north today - makes a change from the rainy, windy weather we've had!!

Dogs are knackered from playing out all day yesterday and have refused to eat their brekkie. Instead they've eaten loads of grass and sicked it back up again - honestly

Off to hang my washing out now, and then take OH and FIL to the football... then off to the shop to find ingredients for pudding tonight - chocolate bread and butter pudding - yum!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 07:55 AM
Good Morning Hun, loved the gem.

Hope you have a brill day, sounds like my kinda day out xxx

Well it's not raining anymore, but have given up with the kitchen floor, the more I mop the more these three bring in
Bruce has walnut whip poos this morning (great) but it will clear up, thats what comes of him eating some of the cats food last night.
They never learn do they.

Well not much planned till tonight when Patrick and I are off out for the evening, picture and a meal.

So Morning Everyone xxxxx

Morning Shane Honey XXXXXXXXX
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Good Morning, bit misty here but blue sky and sunshine. Have walked 12 dogs this morning and there is a field archery competition in the woods today, well this whole weekend so there will be lots of people with bows and arrows shooting at poor likkle pictures of bunnies and foxies and deersies on targets
I may venture out at a later date and see what is going on!
Becky
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 08:40 AM
Morning all!!
Well the weather is beautiful here in Sunny Runorn Mind you I don't know how long it will last though
Going to make the most of it, got loads of bedding plants and Iris bulbs to put in....if these two will let me
Have a good one.
Elaine xxx
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 08:41 AM
Morning vicki, morning all.

Bright and sunny in Devon this morning which means I can finally get out in the garden and start some gardening.

Got woken early this morning by the plumber who had come to fix the boiler as it's leaking and was causing a damp spot on our living room ceiling.

Will probably take Monty to the river today as it's such a nice day. Will just be me and him and Rich is going training on his bike for a 70 mile race in June.

Have a good Saturday everyone!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Morning Vicki and Everybody

Bit grey and dreary down South but just had a lovely walk at least it's dry unlike yesterday Maybe tomorrow we'll get some sunshine we've been promised.

Enjoy your shopping trip Vicki, enjoy your doing a bit of nothing Jackie, have a lovely night tonight Lynn with your special treat, and enjoy your gardening in the sunshine up there Elaine

I'm thinking about popping out for a few bits, don't really have to, so then again I might not, doglets are sleeping nicely, so I could get on with some housework, but then again...

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 09:41 AM
Morning All

Still a little drizzly here, off to brighton later today for a mooch.

Just trying to get things organised for when were away

Got a poorly Archie here at the mo, he has hurt his back leg, so if its not improved will get the vet to check it.

Have a good Easter Weekend all xxxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2