Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-03-2008, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by Tori View Post
Ok i found this quite creepy, i read somewhere he phone his daughter from the coffin but his signal goes out before he can say anything
Not even "'ello dahlin! This is Deaddy..."

Snorri
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post

Snorri
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Tori View Post
Ok i found this quite creepy, i read somewhere he phone his daughter from the coffin but his signal goes out before he can say anything
Good! Hope he rots in hell, he's a creep!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post

Snorri
Lol norty!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7310498.stm

167 people complained to Ofcom...

"EastEnders is known for its dramatic and gripping storylines and, from a total audience of 10 million, the number of complaints is relatively small," a spokeswoman said.

I have to say that as they said children could find it disturbing, why would children be watching it in the first place if could get upset?
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
Lol norty!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7310498.stm

167 people complained to Ofcom...

"EastEnders is known for its dramatic and gripping storylines and, from a total audience of 10 million, the number of complaints is relatively small," a spokeswoman said.

I have to say that as they said children could find it disturbing, why would children be watching it in the first place if could get upset?
167 people from the PC brigade must have had their AGM just after Friday night's episode of Eastenders.

Ah well, you can't please everyone!

Most folk know what Eastenders is all about and they have the choice whether or not to watch it. It's up to the parents and guardians to stop their children watching it if they feel it's not suitable for them. It is possible to check the up and coming storylines before the programme is aired to enable you to have a rough idea of the content of the programme to decide whether it's suitable or not.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
167 people from the PC brigade must have had their AGM just after Friday night's episode of Eastenders.

Ah well, you can't please everyone!

Most folk know what Eastenders is all about and they have the choice whether or not to watch it. It's up to the parents and guardians to stop their children watching it if they feel it's not suitable for them. It is possible to check the up and coming storylines before the programme is aired to enable you to have a rough idea of the content of the programme to decide whether it's suitable or not.
Absolutely. Eastenders always has controversial storylines, baby deaths, rape, murder, mental cases, hit n runs etc etc the list is endless. It's a Drama Soap, so you need to expect a certain level of Drama !!

Children have all day to watch TV and I am far more concerned with my children being wrongly influenced by absolute rubbish like 'Bodger and Badger' where they do nothing but destroy things, make a mess, no respect for anyone/anything, and teach bad manners, and 'Tracey Beaker' where again it teaches children to have an attitude problem !! IMO Bodger and Badger need ABSOs !

If children were upset by Eastenders, what on earth are they going to do when they realise that those 'real life' things DO actually happen, and that being Tracey Beaker will get you nowhere in life !!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
and that being Tracey Beaker will get you nowhere in life !!
tsk I wish you'd told me that earlier
Becky
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
tsk I wish you'd told me that earlier
Becky

That's where you went wrong see
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Absolutely. Eastenders always has controversial storylines, baby deaths, rape, murder, mental cases, hit n runs etc etc the list is endless. It's a Drama Soap, so you need to expect a certain level of Drama !!
Exactly. Most of the things that happen in Soapland do actually happen in real life, and much, much worse things happen also. It's up to the parents and guardians to teach their kids what type of behaviour is acceptable and what is not. When it comes to older kids I don't think they should be sheltered from the real world or how will they cope with the realities of life when they're older. By this point they should know right from wrong anyway!

Children have all day to watch TV and I am far more concerned with my children being wrongly influenced by absolute rubbish like 'Bodger and Badger' where they do nothing but destroy things, make a mess, no respect for anyone/anything, and teach bad manners, and 'Tracey Beaker' where again it teaches children to have an attitude problem !! IMO Bodger and Badger need ABSOs !
God, I remember Bodger and Badger!...And the theme tune! How sad is that?! ASBOs for Bodger and Badger....Brilliant! While they're at it, they could issue Tracey Beaker with one aswell, she's wild!

If children were upset by Eastenders, what on earth are they going to do when they realise that those 'real life' things DO actually happen, and that being Tracey Beaker will get you nowhere in life !!
I totally agree! If kids aren't aware of what actually goes on in the real world, they will probably almost struggle to cope with the reality of life and what actually happens in the world. JMO.
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 06:53 PM

awww i used to love bodger and badger
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >