Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2024, 06:47 AM

Friday 17th May 2024

Morning all. Yep I am with you Kelly with living in a field far away.My travel would be by horse and cart. But I would have to have access to some company at times. Also a dog or two and a few other animals. Bit like my Christmas theme. Anyway have a good day everyone. The sun is shining here and I hope it is where you all are.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2024, 10:10 AM
Morning Brenda
My neighbours got a puppy, both work full time so I don't really agree with their choice but that's up to them. Anyway, I was out yesterday and I got a call from my mum....short version, her from next door came round saying they had a puppy....mums not really interested as the woman has made my mum leave her work.... basically she said that her puppy is scared when my dogs are in the garden!! She was trying to guilt trip my mum as she is taking her dog in every time and closing her door. Mum just gave her short shrift and said that she shouldn't do that as the dog needs to get used to it as our dogs enjoy going in the garden and have lived here for 10 years alongside other dogs no issues.....and yes, it is that bloody house!! Nutters are attracted to it I swear, my dogs play in the garden.. always have but she was trying to get my mum to keep the dogs in. Bloody good job mum dealt with her as I would have told her to f*ck off, as Steve said...what if a dog barks at it in the street?? Going to ban dogs because they have a puppy.
I spent yesterday telling the dogs to be quiet and tried giving them some ham as a reward but both seemed thoroughly miserable and now Deags has colitis so sod it, my dogs will continue to play In their garden....they don't bark excessively and are quiet when asked
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2024, 10:10 AM
Good morning Brenda and all to follow

Could not get on yesterday tried ona friends and could not get past so maybe something is going on in the background.

Brenda Your alternative lifestyle sounds idylic for warmer months anyhow.

Right just off for a browse back shortly.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2024, 10:32 AM
Kazz, I tried earlier and it said page not available....or something like that.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2024, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Kazz, I tried earlier and it said page not available....or something like that.
Bit random isn't it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2024, 10:55 AM
Good morning everyone

I will join you Brenda it will be nice and quiet and we need only get together when we need a bit of company.

Kelly it is not your problem re the new puppy. As you said it has to get used to seeing and hearing other dogs. Your garden is yours to use as you like and as you said your dog are not a problem. Where I live we have a few dogs, one right next door. Hear it occasionly but not a problem. Teazle at her age spends most of he time asleep indoors now so not a worry to anyone .

Hi Kazz.

Lovely morning here. Teazle walked, bedding washed and dried, quick nip down to Tesco and then a coffee. I too have had difficulty getting on again today, hope Azz is around to sort out the problem soon.

Take care everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2024, 12:31 PM
Afternoon everyone. Yep I to had a problem with the website but now sems to have sorted itself out. Kelly don't stop using your garden and making your dogs miserable. They should enjoy their garden as much as you. Off now for another wander in the sun.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2024, 12:31 PM
Thank you Sue, it's just having had the issues previously and trying to make a real effort and she's odd, incredibly nosy, doesn't come outright and say stuff but just tries to insinuate it or force you into believing you are the problem.i made a comment to Steve about a party being cancelled as my mum and dad were coming back early,.she came round and started on about rough families (me) and noisy parties and bbq's. I have been really nice and not used my BBQ or firepit, well.....she can do one now!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2024, 01:16 PM
Good afternoon brenda, griff, Kazz, Sue and all to follow.
Nice day here today after a wet day yesterday, so washing is on the line.
Popped out to look at a wooden table and chairs for the garden earlier it was ok and we could have up cycled it but the guy broke one of the chairs trying to show us it folded and the others were worrying so we politely declined and left.
He did offer it for less after breaking a chair but not enough, it could have been fixed but too much hassle.
Did a dump run when back, had a chat with Pam now a chat on Dogsey.
When I couldn't access it the other day I got an error code coming up, then a bit later I was able to get on the site.

I'm all for living in a field.

griff you have to do what you want some neighbours want it all their own way.
Kazz glad you managed to get back on.
Sue glad you've managed to get on now too.
brenda enjoy your wanders.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2024, 01:56 PM
Lol.... Lynn I think you made a wise decision leaving the furniture.... imagine if it broke whilst in use.
It's absolutely lovely weather here today
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >