Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2024, 09:30 AM

Sunday 12th May 2024

Wow well it is warm here so I am pleased that I went out very early. Since then I have been collating photos that seemed to be in wrong places. Chucked away lots of un-needed stuff and then thought I had better post and wish you all a happy day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2024, 10:38 AM
Good morning Brenda. Pleased you had a nice walk and hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

I was also p early and out with Teazle, the loaded the car and went to the tip. Came back hung out the washing, cut all the edges of the lawn, done the ironing and have just put dinner in the oven having cut the grass as well. Now for a coffee and a rest and then this afternoon I will see what happens but nothing too strenous is planned

Have a good day and take care every one
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2024, 11:05 AM
Oh what a beautiful morning (if a bit too crowded)

Just the washing to do this afternoon but between automatic washer and tumble dryer it's not a big deal

Nanny nap may also be in order this afternoon as a bit of a tossing and turning night.

Have a good afternoon all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2024, 05:30 PM
Good evening, brenda, Sue, Chris and anyone to follow.
It has been a very warm day here too.
On the way home from sitting Freya the temp gauge in the car for reading outside said 29. That was around 5.15 pm.

We got to Marks and Gorden got a message about the caravan so he drove back home met the couple and the van is now sold.

I hope everyone has had a lovely day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2024, 05:50 PM
Evening all
Very very warm here, lovely. Just gone slightly dark so perhaps the thunderstorms that they said would be here at 1pm.
Pleased the caravan has sold Lynn
Steve is dropping the money down on Tuesday
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2024, 06:04 PM
Good evening all

Been a lovely day started at allotment and agreed to restart the Tuesday evening group. Did well home and a bit of gardening of my own then lunch then a bit of reading cracking day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2024, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Good evening, brenda, Sue, Chris and anyone to follow.
It has been a very warm day here too.
On the way home from sitting Freya the temp gauge in the car for reading outside said 29. That was around 5.15 pm.

We got to Marks and Gorden got a message about the caravan so he drove back home met the couple and the van is now sold.

I hope everyone has had a lovely day.

Sunshine sells cravans and soft tops Pleased it is sold one more step forward
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2024, 06:29 PM
Thank you griff and Kazz.
Fingers crossed for money being dropped off griff.

Yes Kazz the sunshine has brought them out, we have taken a big financial hit on it but it seems to be the way lately with us.
I know they depreciate like cars but !!!
Gorden said they were a lovely family getting married next year and had near enough to what we were asking and they also have a family so it will be used far more than we would use it.
They got a bargain but hopefully they will use it, enjoy it and love it.

We had a 2nd enquiry but Gorden decided not to see if he could get a bit more because we could have ended with no sale. We have been messed about over the last week.
We have said since losing Dillon everything has gone wrong.

Was it to hot to garden so the decision was to wait for the Tuesday evening group. Wise decision if it was.