Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 11:06 AM

My newly painted whelping shed.

As lot's of you guy's know my dog's are outside dog's, which don't mean they don't come in to the house they just live outside, Mollymoon is due any day now and I've been going flat out to get the shed painted, until this year i had all the tool's in it as well, till my OH built his own, now i took the chance to stamp me on it, here are some pic's i took the othernight and Il post some more later as i have just 2 pair's of curtain's left to hang, and a new bolt on the inside of my door, as OH walked in the other day totally pulling off the inside bolt as if it werent there, so here goes guy's don't laugh.
Feed bin's

lead's.

First aid for dog's.

stripe's for lorraine.

lifejacket's for the boat.

Ive been working mee butt off this past 2 weeks' and i painted on top of whelping bed's yesterday a purply pink, and the dog beds door stained them deep mahogny, and put door on under my bench to hide a mulitude of sin's and although i still have rod's the fan and garden stuff on a high shelf ubove the dog's beds it looks good and clean.
Ive the chair's and cushion's to go in also, im gonna make cushion cover's from the material left over from the curtains I bought them in the mission shop for £6.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Very cool and ultra organised......well done you.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Very cool and ultra organised......well done you.
Not by them pictures it still messy but ive it tided now, and rubbish out, Iwas gonna do just white but it looked so dull, my oh is gonna make wee door's to go over the front of the bed's as when the cat's sit by the door they bark at them.
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Looks really Lovely
well done
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 11:51 AM
It looks fantastic , So organised and bright and cheery , All the hard work has really paid off sis , Are you going to put the dog rossettes as well xxxxxxxxxxdk
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Dunno sis, they might get messy, what you fink?xx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 11:58 AM
You could try making a frame for them or puttin them on to coloured carboard and putting them in clear bag type folder thing to keep them clean, It would be a shame not too there is loads of them xxxdk
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 12:26 PM
We're impressed Toni.......showed my lot and they said 'Oh lovely' but joking apart I think you've done a good job there girl, hope your really proud of yourself, you should be Hun. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Looks great, love the paw prints.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Well done Toni, it looks great. I buy big silver frames with plastic instead of glass from Ikea and stick the rossettes onto the paper When I gert a minute I'll take a photo so you can see what I mean
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >