Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2016, 08:16 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, March 20

Good morning everyone,
Darn I missed that FB link, Eileen can you e-mail it to me, I seem to have lost your e-mail ad. I lost a lot when my pc went down and I no longer have incredimail. I ought to see if I can get incredimail down on my lap-top but was unable to link it up to my router for some reason last time I tried.

It is lovely to have you back Eileen, Lynn, hope Mark enjoys his night out and I hope you all get somewhere with the council.

Griff, Mandy, Harvey, Norma, cd1 et al hope you are all ok.
June, hope the girls went to bed better behaved last night.

Jenny, hope all is well with you and of course our LG and Harvey and Casey too.

Have a good day all, take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2016, 09:01 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Looks like the weather is trying to brighten up which would be helpful as we want to try to cement the arch today and get my plants back up.
Still have to walk Dillon so hoping it will a drier warmer walk today for that too.

I missed the link too Moyra. The babies are beautiful though and thriving well in Nanny Eileen's care.

Hope everyone is well today and all our furry friends.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2016, 09:06 AM
Just walked Amber, very interested in chasing the pigeons and one lone squirrel that inhabits the neighbourhood. I did feed him all the cob nuts I had left over from Christmas, put them all at the foot of his favourite tree, all went very quickly so no doubt he has stored them somewhere. We have a local Hazel bush/tree which I am sure he is well aware of and knows how to store the nuts from that too!

Hope all goes well for the family today Lynn and things start to unravel and become clearer.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2016, 09:11 AM
Thanks Moyra I think Mark will start making waves this week I have pointed out that till Joel went to senior school he was kept out of the loop with all his schooling. Issues or not.
Mark had to sign him up for senior school as she couldn't be bothered by then too many problems with the third child. Mark was quite pleased as he now has a say. Joel's eldest brother left home last year and he was the one that use to get him up and out to school so now he isn't there this is the probably the reason why his attendance is now under scrutiny. She has until now always managed to keep just on the right side of the authorities.
Have told Mark too point all this out to whoever he speaks too.

Hope Amber has tired herself with the pigeon and squirrel chasing.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2016, 09:15 AM
Good morning

Lol at Amber and the pigeons

Hope Mark gets somewhere with the council but at least they will know he cares and is trying his best to help his son. Hope the weather stays dry for your cementing.

Was nice to see you popping in again Eileen. A friend years ago already had three children but decided on a fourth to keep the youngest company as they grew older. Well she ended up with triplets, naturally, so she had six children under the age seven. House was chaos but such a warm loving family. Enjoy your time whilst young they soon grow up as you know

Was drizzling here earlier but the sun is trying to come out now. Nothing much planned today. I will be putting some French Bean into pots, which I forgot the other day, and also some cooking - think a nice chocolate cake.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-03-2016, 09:32 AM
Morning all

Today I shall have a go at trying out some of the features in an video editing program. At the moment i only have the trial version which leaves a huge marker right across the screen.

So yesterday I had a go at the video smoothing effect to sort out the unsteady hand shaking. Nearly got it right but very hard when you can't see the whole picture. There is so much on the video editing program it is going to take a lot of time to understand it all, but better than watching the rubbish on TV in the evenings.

This is as far as I got yesterday. The top video if you look closely the horizon for example does not jump up and down. i did notice that it had been cropped a bit top and bottom. That was because I had not studied all the settings properly, but I know what I should have done now

Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2016, 09:40 AM
Morning all, first day of spring huh? Flippin' cold and dull here.
Glad to see that Eileen is back popping in and that all is well.
Roast chicken and all the bits today so I had better get my skates on.
Take care everybody and enjoy your Sunday xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2016, 10:14 AM
Morning all
Moyra, the link was a lovely photo of sarah and the snazzy pram...she looke fab! i am sure Lacey will send you a link
Lynn, hopefully all will turn out well for Joel and Mark.lucky lad to have people that care...i reckon there are tonnes of kids who just slip through as nobody can be bothered to fight their corner
Oooooo chcoccy cake Sue...yes please!!!!!!!
Hi Nippy, it is Pork here today..so i get apple sauce
Tumbleweed, like the look of those falls
today i am doing....nothing Lol
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-03-2016, 10:18 AM
Griff you really need to get close to the falls to understand the power in them. bit better than the shower unit at home. Sorry about end bit didn't switch off camera, will have to edit that out sometime

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2016, 10:52 AM
Nice morning here, the sun is out and we have blue sky and fluffy clouds,feels quite a bit warmer as well. Girls have all been sprayed this morning, and will put a dot of Tea Tree Oil between their shoulder blades and base of tail later on. Got Zen at training today, nearly fainted when I checked everyone and it looked like Zen was in season, but it was me looking at the tissue I had used to check Mabs when I double checked on myself
Hope you're feeling better today Nippy, the soreness has gone and the black eye is no more. Have a lovely dinner today, and don't forget to put a plate out for me.
Lynn, got everything crossed for Mark and Joel and that the people who should be listening ARE listening this time, and whats more taking action. Lovely weather for cementing an archway in here, hope you have the same there
Sue I'll have a piece of choccy cake as well, too bad there won't be enough for Barry by the time Griff and I have finished it off
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >