View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2013, 04:28 PM
It looks great. But the D ring looks a bit odd - attaching the lead that far down looks as if it would lift his rear end up if you had to check him!
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by Timber- View Post
That's a really nice harness
Thank you

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Oh Scooby, you do look so very handsome and very smart in your lovely new harness! xx
He is my handsome old man and is getting more distinguished with age.

Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Aw he looks so proud of his new harness, bless!

He is a right handsome laddie.

Lovely photos and great harness
If I could buy him new items to wear every week he'd love me even more! He thinks dressing up is great fun, the girls at work used to put all sorts of stuff on him

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
It looks great. But the D ring looks a bit odd - attaching the lead that far down looks as if it would lift his rear end up if you had to check him!
It's in the perfect place if he was towing me but not so much for normal lead walking. Like you say it will probably lift his back end and I'm concerned about pressure on his abdomen. I'm not sure whether being on an 8m flexi will make a difference to this though as in theory the lead should be coming out at a low angle but on a short lead I think it's too far back.

I'll probably take it to get the ring fitted further down next week, wish I'd asked for it first time round though!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2013, 05:10 PM
What I really like about the look of it is that the front straps don't look as if they 'cut in under the armpits' at all. A problem I have with any harnesses for Bella as she is tiny but big chested but with skinny neck and getting skinnier towards the back end. She hates any buckles near where her front legs are joined on.

You can leave that D ring where it is can't you and just get another one fixed on as well?
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
What I really like about the look of it is that the front straps don't look as if they 'cut in under the armpits' at all. A problem I have with any harnesses for Bella as she is tiny but big chested but with skinny neck and getting skinnier towards the back end. She hates any buckles near where her front legs are joined on.

You can leave that D ring where it is can't you and just get another one fixed on as well?
That's a problem I have with a lot of harnesses. They are just too close to the armpits. I measured so I deliberately sat further back and warned the maker of this as well and it's spot on, which can only have been helped by Scooby's love of being measured

I will probably just get a new d-ring added that way I have a choice of where to attach the lead.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2013, 06:31 PM
He's a lovely little lad.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-09-2013, 09:08 PM
Very smart Scooby
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran