View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 05:51 AM
It's not wrong to put Microchipped on the poster, it's definitely right, IMO.

BTW, I have loads of spare mobile phones and you are welcome to one. What network were you on and I'll check if I've got one that matches. If not, you'll have to get it unlocked.

Let me know chick, and keep your chin up!

x0x0x
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 06:45 AM
So sorry to hear there is still no sightings or word on him.

But on the positive side, the news of his disappearance is really spreading far and wide and that must help in finding him.
annmarie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-08-2009, 07:12 AM
i had a lost dog after aweek i put an add in local paper adding a small reward for information to my dogs wereabouts i had a phone call that very night by a kind person who lived next door to my missing dog xx hope this helps thinking of you...hope kaos is home soon i know how you feel xxxxxxx
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 07:53 AM
I know my local dog warden watches the Doglost site so I assume others do. So many many more people than you imagine are keeping an eye out for your boy.
I`ll crosspost on a couple more sites
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 08:40 AM
thankyou everyone,please dont give up on him yet,my o/h thinks his never comming back,i cant think that way i wont till there is proof of it.
my gentle kaos,he really is so sweet,i hope whoever has him is kind to him,he really doesnt have a bad bone in his body.
im waiting for a phone call from an 'insider' at bdh,and a soon as i get a break from morning surgery im calling the local papers.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
thankyou everyone,please dont give up on him yet,my o/h thinks his never comming back,i cant think that way i wont till there is proof of it.
my gentle kaos,he really is so sweet,i hope whoever has him is kind to him,he really doesnt have a bad bone in his body.
im waiting for a phone call from an 'insider' at bdh,and a soon as i get a break from morning surgery im calling the local papers.
We won't give up on him! I hope he comes home safe and sound soon, thinking of you! xx
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Keep going Layla, he will be found and come home. Hugs to all xx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 08:59 AM
I dont know if you have tried this or it has been suggested but it might be usefull to contact local youth groups or summer schools. Lots of sets of young eyes might help. I am so sorry i cant do anymore but am thinking of you xxxx
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 09:03 AM
Oh no so sorry to hear this only just caught up.

Honestly dont give up. I lost Honey when she was young...she got out the garden...someone kept her for two days before they called the police...idiots thought they were being kind.

Good luck hun you WILL get him back x
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 09:47 AM
its turning out a really busy day here!!!! can i be really really cheeky and ask,if anyone has any spare time could they check their local loot/freeads for huskys for sale,i am looking through london loot and gumtree right now,but we have to do ops in a minute.
people think he is alot younger then he is so he may not me advertised as 'middle aged'
im panicking as its a 'long weekend' he may get lost in the system.
im clutching at straws i know but?......
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 71 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 61 > Last »