Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Beanie's Dad
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-03-2008, 02:21 AM

Beanie the Beagle's site

This is the blog-based site I've been keeping ever since we decided to get a dog. Hope everyone enjoys it!

http://www.fourleggedpal.com
Hannaho
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2009, 10:06 PM
hi love your website and your beagles - so cute the beagle racing is brilliant i must of watched that video about ten times now!!

did you design the website yourself im just doing mine now for dog grooming!
scarter
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by Hannaho View Post
hi love your website and your beagles - so cute the beagle racing is brilliant i must of watched that video about ten times now!!

did you design the website yourself im just doing mine now for dog grooming!
Thanks - Beagle Racing is great fun, that's for sure.

The site is built on WordPress (free blogging software) with a template that my partner Susan customised. It's great having the blog so we can look back on the crazy things our two beagles get up to.

[Note: posted under Susan's profile - couldn't remember my login!]
Hannaho
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2009, 03:18 PM
Hi again youve inspired myself to make a little website, im making it now - well trying too! ive done the grooming one but would like to do one about beagles!

could i put a post up about your beagle racing on there i can do a link to your site too if you dont mind.

thanks
Beanie's Dad
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-05-2009, 06:34 PM
Yep please feel completely free to post up about Beagle Racing and use any of the photos or vids - they're mostly up on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27172079@N08/sets/

And definitely post back with a link to your site when its done - I'd love to see it!
TakeMyLead
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-06-2009, 10:59 AM
What a fantastic website, well done.
Georgeous loves to jump to
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 08:54 PM
What a great site
Your love of your dogs shines through. I particularly liked seeing the agility video, after I'd seen the destruction they had wreaked
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 09:29 PM
I do love your blog and have been on there before, i also love your two beagles and the lines they come from. xxx
Azz
Administrator
Male 

22-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Hi Paul

Just a quick note to say all threads from the 'Your Websites' section have been moved back into the submissions section (which isn't visible on the public forum). This is because we have updated the rules.

To get your thread moved back into the Your Websites section you just need to add your link to the new Dogsey Directory

Once you are in the new Dogsey Directory, just post a note in this thread and a Mod will check it and move it back to the Your Websites section. Alternatively, you can post a new thread in this section if you prefer.

You can see the the new rules here.

If you have any questions, just post in this thread and we'll get back to you. (We'll delete these posts if/when the thread is moved back into the main Your Websites seciton.)

Az