Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
WendyP
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-10-2007, 07:53 PM

Rehoming

Why is it so hard to rehome a Mastiff cross everyone wants small quiet dogs where can l try where someone will give her a chance
shirls
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-10-2007, 08:46 PM
There seems to be so many large dogs in pounds and rescues just now. Rotties, mastiff's,staffies and crosses of all these seem to be very difficult to rehome. The bad press has a lot to answer for. If you are trying to rehome good luck. Shirls xxx
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2007, 08:45 AM
this might work out for the both of you... the person`s name is Rubeo07

loving home waiting....

hi ,
i am looking for a female bullmastiff cross or full bullmastiff for my gorgeous cross bullmastiff bruiser he is very lonely i cannot offer any money only a kind loving home i have 2 children one of whom is autistic but he is brilliant with animals and bruiser is lovely with them so the new addition would have to be great with children i live in hull so i could only get to hull and surrounding areas
i have been on other rehoming sites and they have proved to be scams or timewasters.

thank you

laura

From thread... http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=71853
rubeo07
New Member!
Female 

18-10-2007, 06:14 PM
hi,
i am very ineterested in the female dog just depends on location as i am yorkshire i have been to many pet rescue centres but they will not allow me to adopt a big dog rottweiler etc because i ahev two young children and i have been told big dogs may snap at my boys as they like to rough house xx