Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 11:26 AM

Khal is 'officially' mine...

...cos his microchip now says so

Waited over 4 weeks to hear from Anibase, the paperwork came through this morning yay!!

Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 11:29 AM
That must be a relief!!
Becky
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Excellent! Congratulations
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
That must be a relief!!
Becky
Oh yes, I had written on the calendar the day I sent it off, kept checking the bank to see if the cheque had been cashed & was really getting worried as the cheque hadnt been put in...Turns out they dont put the cheque in to be cashed until the details can definitely be changed.

Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
Excellent! Congratulations
Thankyouuuuuuuuu..happy happy happy day The OH thinks am mad as am in such a happy clappy mood over a dog chip, but yep I have been very worried !
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 11:40 AM
You know there are such a lot of BS's in the world and on these forums - you know the sort,who are going to do this and going to do that with various rescue dogs etc. etc. I would have him but........ looking for this ............getting this.....but you have restored my faith. You did what it said on the can, that's for sure. Not only that but carried through with it and are continuing to do it. Lucky lucky Khal. He is one fortunate boy and I hope he gives back all the love that you shower on him, I'm sure he does. You haven't whinged once about any problems you may have had integrating him with the others, I think you are a credit to Dogsey and yourself. x
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Just one thing to say...
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by Northernsoulgirl View Post
You know there are such a lot of BS's in the world and on these forums - you know the sort,who are going to do this and going to do that with various rescue dogs etc. etc. I would have him but........ looking for this ............getting this.....but you have restored my faith. You did what it said on the can, that's for sure. Not only that but carried through with it and are continuing to do it. Lucky lucky Khal. He is one fortunate boy and I hope he gives back all the love that you shower on him, I'm sure he does. You haven't whinged once about any problems you may have had integrating him with the others, I think you are a credit to Dogsey and yourself. x
I agree!!! Big up to you rubes and lovely (lucky)khal xxxx
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Congratulations!
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by Northernsoulgirl View Post
Lovely post above and totally agree. Congratulations. xx
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Congratulations!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >