View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2012, 09:10 PM
Dogs and cats have use of the living room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory and upstairs cat room
SusieL
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2012, 11:50 AM
All mine have always had the full run of the house/bungalow including the fosters for years now. They all get on fine and we have had virtually no damage at only except for the odd torn newspaper if it got knocked onto the floor and played with. We must have been very lucky with all the dogs we have had, never owned a crate and they sleep beside our bed all night.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2012, 03:24 PM
all 3 of the littleuns used to get put in the kitchen together. now i have a lurcher staying with me, shes in the kitchen, my 2 little ones get left in my room, and mylo in the living room. or if its for a short time the 3 little ones go together in the living room.

id love to set up a camera but have no idea how! i know you can get the app on the iphone, but i have nothing else to put it on so i could see!
Roofs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2012, 04:45 PM
When we go out the dog is just left in the house, bedroom doors are usually shut but other than that he has free range of the house.

He's either usually half way up the stairs so he can see out the front window or asleep on the back of the sofa wating to lick the first unsuspecting person that comes though the front door.

Oh yes and if it's sunny he'll lie in a pool of sunlight on the landing outside the bathroom door!
miz66
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-12-2012, 11:17 PM
My Chi likes his crate he sleeps it in the kitchen, so if we go out we pop him in there, the crate door is left open he also has the run of the kitchen but likes to cuddle up in his fleece.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2012, 08:22 AM
Kitchen, but here in rural Ireland kitchen means a large room that is used for everything .. eating, sitting.. there will be a smaller and formal sitting room but everything happens in the kitchen.. Here the stairs are open plan so I have a stair gate.
james6
New Member!
Male 

12-12-2012, 05:25 PM
in the garden or at home
SmallBlackDog
New Member!
Male 

13-12-2012, 08:45 AM
hi,

I am a dog walker. so my dog is rarely away from me.

And before the move from full time work, he used to get a lot of separation anxiety. until I did what I do now, walk him off lead in the morning. he is now too content and exercised to make a fuss so I can drop him home and go out if I need to.
ozbound
Dogsey Junior
Male 

13-12-2012, 11:01 AM
MIne has the run of the house downstairs there is also a dog flap so he gets to go out whenever he wants. Because I worry about him as I can be gone for quiet a few hours I have installed CCTV that I can remotley log into via my phone and if there was a problem I can call on friends who live fairly close to go and sort it out for me.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4