Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:06 AM

Blackpool Champ Show

Hi there, can anyone tell me please the closing date for entry? I think I have missed it
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:11 AM
Hiya - closed postal entries 1/5/07 - or online closes 8/5/07

entries at
http://www.fossedata.co.uk/entry.asp?ref=BLAC_JUN_07

Hope this helps Anne-Marie

Rach
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Ohh thanks Rachel, so if I can get online to enter still haven't missed it, phew! Cheers
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:14 AM
I usually ALWAYS miss the postal dates, in fact last week I even missed the online date for Southern Counties numpty that I am!!!

Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Have you entered via this way before Rachel? Is it safe to pay this way?

I've never entered a champ show before, do you buy the car park pass usually, if I don't is there any other parking on the day please?

Marius will literally be 6mths old the day before the show, I was thinking of Minor Puppy class, if he was lucky enough to get a place (and a first) would he be eligible for the Best Puppy placing? Or is it only certain puppy class winners that are eligible. I am stuck as to which class to put him in.

Need help!!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:33 AM
Right - yes I have entered online - and not had any problems at all - safety etc. it is secure payment etc. etc. no different from doing online shopping!!!

I usually buy carparking and catalogues online and it should be straightforward on the online entry system - it does cost £1 more administration to enter online - why I don't know but it is easier for us I guess!?

Minor Puppy sounds ideal and yes if he wins MP and you haven't entered puppy and been beaten you are eligible to challenge for best puppy dog. And if he wins that then you can then go for Best puppy in breed!

I would definitely only go in for Minor Puppy though and not Puppy at this stage - he is still a baby - it is tempting to go in for as many as you can but I don't - until they are older and perhaps they are really doing well.

Any more questions let me know hun! I'll do my best to help.

Rach

xx
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:35 AM
p.s. edited only eligible for Best Puppy dog if he WINS minor puppy not a place! Do you have CC's on offer - if yes then 1st - 3rd Place is crufts qualifier!
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:38 AM
Marius will literally be 6mths old the day before the show
Just one thing, you probably already know, but please be aware that they have to be six months old on or before the FIRST day of the show, regardless of what day your group is on.

My Grand misses Birmingham National by one day - he'll be six months the day before hounds are on but not six months on the first day of the show.

HTH

Debs

PS. There's no other parking than in the official car park on the day.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:39 AM
Thank you so much!! I know he will look too young compared to some other pups in ordinary puppy class so am glad you agree!

I've not done this before and was dubious about putting my card details in But I guess if it is a secure site I will be okay

The only thing that is confusing me is that under 'purchases' I want a car park ticket but cannot see it listed:smt017
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by surannon View Post
Just one thing, you probably already know, but please be aware that they have to be six months old on or before the FIRST day of the show, regardless of what day your group is on.

PS. There's no other parking than in the official car park on the day.

Do you know I am getting confused (blonde!!! LOL ) - his DOB is 18.12.06 - I am getting mixed up with the Border Union Champ show where he missed being eligible, just!!!!

As Blackpools first date is 22.06.07 Marius is okay to enter as he would be 6ths on 18.06.07. But I never knew that fact so thanks very much!!! WOW, have soo much to learn!

Does that mean for parking you just turn up? SOrry for all the questions
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >