Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
goblygouck
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-08-2007, 08:13 AM

Horrified

I was on a picnic today and after all the adults had left to go for a walk Sally a five year old girl was walking around a Rottie who was one of 5 dogs at the picnic and this silly old lady came around walking with two chiwawuas off lead and one of them ran up to Frank (the rottie) and started barking and frank just sat there being well behaved and just looked at the dog and then the old lady runs up and starts yelling at sally telling her to get that mean beast away from her precious dogs before he could eat them and said a whole lot of other stuff and after sally was in tears she came and yelled at me because I was in iresponsibe girlletting a young girl handle that vicious dog and then she went on to say that it should be put down luckily then everyone else came back and after her telling what had happen she was told to go continue on her walk before SHE WAS BITTEN

I just dont see how pepole can do that be so prejudced about a kind of dog that they actually start yelling at kids about it instead of appologizing about their dog misbehaving
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Unfortunately, it's the way of the world.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2007, 11:11 AM
now i know why i prefer animals to humans most days.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2007, 11:15 AM
er yes the way of the world -the woman wasnt necessarily in the right and screaming at a child wont help anyone see her point of view

- but have to say i wouldnt let any 5 yr old walk any dog be it rottie or chihauhua..