Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2017, 06:28 AM

Good morning Tuesday 20th June.

Morning all. Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Well another warm one out by 6 with Dillon a little breeze and comfortable by the time we arrived home 6.45 getting hot.
More overcast today.
We are going out tomorrow meeting friends at Norfolk lavender they are coming up from Essex for a weeks break.
Hoping for a cooler day as we will be leaving Dillon for a few hours. We have the fans going but I still worry about leaving him shut in the house.

Harvey last time I remember it being this hot was in 1976 and 1977. Hope you have another enjoyable walk today.
Eileen enjoy your day off today.
Moyra hope you had a better night and the itching has eased.
June hope the back hasn't seized up completely after all your hard work yesterday.

Hoping all not mentioned are well and all four legged friends are to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 07:19 AM
Good Morning Lynn and all to follow. No itching like mad this weather is not helping. I feel for Dillon and his thick coat. Hope the girls are all ok June and all our other two and four legged friends.

Have a good day, stay cool and above all SAFE and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2017, 07:21 AM
Morning Moyra. Sorry the itching is so bad still. Calamine lotion might that help ?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 07:48 AM
Morning each and all to follow. I can remember certain years that it was hot. Always with my parents when I was a youngster sitting on the river banks fishing and then taking shade in the trees that were along the river banks. Also the years that I had the girls. One in 72 and one in 76. They were hot years. Have a good day all. Up with the lark this morning. Not that I heard one. just squawking seagulls because they have a baby on our roof again this year.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 07:57 AM
Good morning everyone

Sorry the itching is still bad Moyra

I too was awake at 6.00 am Lynn but thought just five more minutes which turned into an hour Pleased Dillon enjoyed his early walk

Seagulls wake you here to. They line up on neighbours roof and scream

Hope your back is ok today June after all. your hard work yesterday.

Hazy sun at the moment but forecast to be hot hot hot again today. Teazle walked and breakfast had and nothing planned for the rest of day. Just been told must cut the bush by the
lounge window so thats my job for the day.

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2017, 08:18 AM
Morning brenda and Sue. Don't get overheated cutting the bush Sue.

Where Mark works they have a seagull nest on the roof and for some reason the babies are ending up on the ground. Which in this heat is not good they had a rescue person in to collect them.
Mark said he didn't realise how aggressive they were the parents understandably were going mad but he said worse than any birds he has known.
We are wondering if it has to do with the heat it is quite a high roof and tin and we think the babies are getting so hot up there they are trying to fly and dropping like stones. Luckily they don't seem to be injured.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 09:02 AM
Morning all
Cooler here at the moment with a breeze... need to go for my blood test so at least i won't be all sweaty by the time i get there...i hope Lol. Keeping everything crossed that the mechanic turns up soon...what exactly is mid morning??
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2017, 09:24 AM
Morning griff hope all goes well with the blood test.
Mid morning is 12pm.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 09:32 AM
Oh Bum!!! my blood test is 11.35, will have to call him in a little bit and see where he wants me to leave the keys
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 10:23 AM
I talk to the seagulls that I have here and they are non agggressive to me and Tyto now. Has anyone been watching Fearless on itv? Are you as confused as me? Or is it because they speak so quietly? Might have to watch episode one and two again to find out what is going on. Phew it is a tad warm here.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »