Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-06-2006, 08:22 PM

Doc - Border Collie

Doc is coming to Wiccaweys from Limerick Animal Welfare he is 6 months old.

Doc is one of LAW's best success stories in recent times. Poor Doc is just six months old, but when he came into their care two months ago, he had a horrific mange infection and was suffering from extensive hair-loss and really painful, itchy hotspots on his skin. Doc battled hard however, and with lots of time, patience and TLC he has made a really good recovery to become the handsome chap you now see before you!

Doc is mostly, but not entirely, collie. He has a lovely scruffy coat and attractive tricolour markings. He's a super-friendly boy and all he wants to do is play! He's missed out on a lot of his puppyhood so he's keen to make up for lost time... If you plan on coming to meet Doc, have a tennis ball at the ready! Doc is a bit intimidated by the lead, so he'll need some help to accustom him to walking to heel. He would like an active, loving home with a secure garden to keep him safe.

If you feel you can offer Doc the home he deserves, please telephone us on: 07905 203254 (please note we only accept enquiries for dogs by telephone - we like to have a chat with you!)

*All Wiccaweys dogs are vaccinated, neutered where appropriate, microchipped, flea-treated and wormed before leaving for their new homes.
*All dogs are carefully assessed within a home environment, no Wiccaweys dog is kennelled.
*All potential new Guardians are required to fill in an adoption application form and a homecheck will be carried out.
*All successful new Guardians are required to sign
an adoption contract.
*Lifetime advice, commitment and support to rehomed dogs and their new Guardians.
*Help and advice is available to all.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2006, 08:23 PM
aww wow hes absolutely gorgeous i wish him all the luck in finding a new loving home
Tealeafy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-06-2006, 09:42 AM
Gosh it's terrible seeing all these collies, I have a real bad soft spot for them!

Like I said in the other post, I REALLY wish my mom would let me have another dog *cries* I'd have them all!!!!!!
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-07-2006, 10:17 PM
Doc went to his new home at the beginning of the week.
Closed Thread