register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-05-2016, 09:25 AM
Try and rest as much as you can Griff, have been trying that and it just pops out again, even tried pushing the lid thingy back onto it and it still comes out
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2016, 09:51 AM
You do have to be a little bit firm with it TW
Mum has been to see the nephrologists this morning, he has discharged her, said not to worry about the blood in her urine...it has apparently been present in urine tests as far back as when she was pregnant so nearly 40years, he asked about any family history so she explained about my grandad and he asked about anyone with weird diseases....she told him what I had and she said he got very excited lol...she says it always happens, her knee consultant got very interested..lol
The dogs are zooming round the garden, the cat has gone to join them and I am waiting in for the courier
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2016, 10:55 AM
OOOOO i wonder if Lynn's renovations have started yet, she was having the man in to sort out the downstairs wasn't she?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2016, 11:09 AM
Good afternoon

Happy birthday Amber hope you both have a good day

Griff hope the meds kicking quickly for you and rest as much as you can. You also June ready for the garden onslaught

Lovely photo Nippy.

Late on parade today. Teazle walked early, Tesco run done and put away. Ironing done and masked up fireplace. Barry is now enjoying himself sanding it -mseems to be coming up well bu there mess I am no enjoying, still not his fault. Just having lunch the must go and get some more sanding discs, We are waiting on a local blind company to come and give us a quote Brenda and will go from there,

Have a good day and stay safe
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-05-2016, 12:14 PM
Watching the fires in Canada, how those people will go on I can't imagine, fancy having to jump in the car with no notice and just go. One of them mentioned they had Piper and the cats so at least they are able to take their pets. Looks dreadful
Been out with the girls, didn't see anyone really, if I did I kept well away, because Zen will be Of Interest and I don't want to cause any problems to anyone. Everyone had another good going over with the grooming rake, Zen is still hanging on to great lumps of fur, got more out today, her tail and shoulders are a task in itself, doing a bit everyday, but of course every day she somehow manages to produce more. Then on the way home we become a Lesser Bog Utonagan with mud up to the knees and undercarriage
Poor Griff, everyone interested in you purely because you have some strange illness, maybe you could sell viewings of yourself to help the bank balance
Son rang whilst I was out, thanked him for the memory card, apparently it should have come with the Kindle yesterday, and have told him its not for going in, he's coming over Saturday morning to pick up the charger he left here when he stayed last week so he said if its not gone in by then he'll do it. It is definitely the right way in, as it is recognised when I hold it down, then it pops out and there's a message saying the memory card has been unexpectedly removed.
My food delivery is here, those turkey necks are Huuuuuge, no idea what size the turkeys were must ask him if these Vultures have wings that are available Everything away in the freezer now, steeled mysef to look at the bill and its £47.50 and for that I got 24lb meaty mince, 24lb turkey carcass and tripe, 10lb pheasant, 5 pigs trotters and 5 turkey necks including £3.50 delivery, so not at all bad for a months food
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-05-2016, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I've been looking through some old photos, thought you might like to see this,
Wow girls in uniform wonderful
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-05-2016, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
It is Amber's 5th birthday today, where have those 5 years gone I ask myself.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AMBER

Hope you get some 'special' treats to day
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2016, 12:31 PM
TW, I looked it up online for you, people say to use tweezers to push it in....or just wait for your lad. Lol, would be nice for someone to be interested in me just because....not because I am a freak and weird lol
Hi Harvey, hope you are enjoying the warm dry weather...meant to ask, did your fence survive the wind??
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-05-2016, 12:34 PM
Happy birthday Amber I bet you're getting spoiled even more than usual.

Well we have some sun, not a lot but it's warm outside, ended up taking my jacket off, but then the wind's pretty nippy so had to put it on again after a while. Was at Petsathome with Sammy picking up his food. I order it online as they don't keep it instore, then instead of getting it delivered to the house for £4.95 I pick it up at the store. They send it to the store by courier lol so instead of me paying for delivery they do. How crazy is that but good for me.

Of course once in the store it's hard to get out without buying anything else. Saw a great jacket for Sammy at £25 and for once it was actually long enough for him so bought it for next winter, got it for £20 so feeling happy.It's got a zipped bit for putting the lead through when using a harness, fleece lined, and waterproof outer. I'm thinking of switching my heating off lol so he might need it in the house.

Did my livingroom out last month, got a lovely big round carpet for the middle of the room and then just the laminate. It's looking great but have decided I have to get a fitted carpet now as we can't play in the house anymore. I can't throw the ball for Sammy as he might skid on the laminate flooring, if only I had thought that out before lol just getting a cheapy from ebay though as soon as I get the money together. Feel bad when Sammy's wanting to play and I feel we can't as it's too slippy for him. We used to play a lot in the house and now we don't, he must be wondering why.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2016, 12:51 PM
Hello everyone, beautiful day here, really warm but a bit of a breeze with it.
Tony was off yesterday so we went out and about, we went to home bargains and I got Rosie a new blanket for her bed as she really needed one and it was only £4.99, it's really cute looks like patchwork. She eyed it suspiciously and sniffed it then plonked herself on it
Then I went to work and when I came home I couldn't get internet on my tablet worked fine this morning. Very strange, it said wifi was on ect oh well I'm here now
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER
Sounds a bargain 1cd although Rosie hates putting a coat on, I have bought her one she just doesn't like it on.
Griff hope the meds help. Try and rest up today.
TW sounds like you got a good deal on the food, and vulture necks should keep the girls going then , be good if you could get the wings of them too
And oops Zen, trying fancy dress
What a fab photo NJ
Sue hope the mess ends soon
Have a good day all
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >