Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 05:11 PM

Been to see the pups...

What a lovely birthday treat, I have been to see some 11 day old English setter puppies... of course I am much intending to have one!! Lol!! The one that is intended for me is biggest of the litter, he has dark markings already, but he is in all likelihood to be a tri colour, rather than a Blue Belton... but it doesn't matter, he is gorgeous!!
I already had names in place, before he was even born, Sonny, Deacon, Oliver and Hayden...but Deacon seems to suit him, so Deacon it is...
He has 2 brothers and 4 sisters, his brothers are both orange as is one of his sisters... he may well be suited for show and or stud... but that a little way off yet and it requires alot of thought!!! All I can see is little puppies!!!
I can't wait to see him again, but will have to wait until he is 4 weeks old, by then he will be able to see and hear and toddle about..... ooooh I really can't wait!!!!
So a great birthday treat, only second to last year, when I had Jamie as a present... awww!!!
Here is my boy again. yes I have posted him already... but I am soooo proud!!!
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 05:43 PM
wow what a little stunner, i think it is going to seem such a long time for you to wait....but you will get there in the end.