Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2018, 11:42 AM
Good afternoon.

Pleasant walk this morning. Just nice. It's warming up now though so fans are on.

The right house will come along Lynn so don't panic too much .

Now out to sweep the back paths and start painting the garden chairs. Life is soooo exciting
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2018, 11:54 AM
Don't overdo it Chris.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-07-2018, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Brenda it's my little black devil dog that's bad... although she is bouncing round like a nutter so can't be much wrong !!
Sun is shining...perfect beer and football weather, on my own again until Monday now

I agree, if she's doing all her 'normal' antics then that is good.

I expect you will be partaking a few beers and keeping an eye on the footie.

For various reasons I will be doing neither 'tho I will catch the end of the game
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2018, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon.

Pleasant walk this morning. Just nice. It's warming up now though so fans are on.

The right house will come along Lynn so don't panic too much .

Now out to sweep the back paths and start painting the garden chairs. Life is soooo exciting
Well enjoy yourself what colour are you painting the chairs
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2018, 12:57 PM
We are painting them an orangey brown colour to contrast a bit with the dark brown fence.

By heck it's warm out there so break time for cool off.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning griff and Kazz.

Who would've thought we are finding it hard to find something that comes up to the standard of this house now.
All tidy as can be for visitors.

My schools I mentioned were in Brentwood Essex.
I have to say of all the houses you have put up I prefer your current one hands down so far..................but thats because you have put so much thought and care into it so any house that "feels" right and has your tick list will soon be perfect..Whats the saying location location location.........parking
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Awww Lynn, Madrid will be easy enough and cheap enough to get to and from..I am sure there will be plenty of visits!
Kazz, they are in Llanelli this weekend...I think that's it until August but won't swear it
I am glad of the time on my own to be honest
Hope they enjoy it weird about the lump................trust it to be one of yours......oddness is your middle name.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-07-2018, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I am feeling a little bit sad but feel safe in the knowledge Madrid will be a far nicer place to live and work than London now.

I have to agree with you Lynn, it's a sad thing to say but despite all the hype about London there is a nasty undercurrent of crime building.

Yes, you'll be sad, but I bet that you'll likely see them frequently throughout the year, let Gordon drive you to Stansted on a Monday on his way to work and pick you up on Friday on his way home

Since you are looking at houses might I suggest that an 'easy drive' to Stansted would be on your wish list
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2018, 01:09 PM
Good afternoon everyone,

Hope mum and dad have a good weekend and pleased Kota is being her usual silly self.

Happy look round Lynn, The roads will be nice and quiet at least

Don't go over doing it Chris in this heat.

Nothing planned here, will not be watching the football although will keeping an eye on the score. Have not heard from son about Brazil being out but at least he doesn't have to worry about supporting England to the end

I went to school in Carshalton, Surrey
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2018, 01:18 PM
Apologies griff thought it was puss cat? Do you still hvae him/her? Just eaten a bowl of ice cream to wake me up. Nodding watching Father Brown. Must have been exciting. lol!! Tyto happily sleeping behind a settee. Must be the coolest place in the room. Settee in the middle of the room. He always does if I am the computer. bfn.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >