Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2016, 06:17 AM

Daily Thread, 26th August

Good morning everyone, feels cooler this morning thankfully.

June, hope the girls are ok after their little set to yesterday.

Griff, I hope you are feeling ok this morning Did Mum and Dad get away ok to Ireland?

Glad you got your car back Lynn, is it something that is likely to happen again?

Nippy Jen, I hope you are all prepared and ready for your visitors.

I am really concerned now about LG, if he is enjoying an extended stay in Wales all well and good but I am anxious about his health.

Have a good day everyone, stay cool and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2016, 07:21 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Nice day here warm again and sunny already walked Dillon.
I hope not Moyra could be one of those things it's as old as the car and needing replacing and will now last the life of the car. Fingers crossed.

June hope everything settled down overnight and no more bickering.
griff hope your feeling well today and sorry didn't mean to dismiss the clicker training comment might be an idea I have clicker trained him for a few things.
I am also hoping LG is ok.
Mandy love Lauren's hair.
Gorden will be bath plumbing in today with Mark's help I expect.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-08-2016, 07:44 AM
What a night it was last night. I have never experienced thunder and lighting like it. Continuous thunder for at least an hour if not more, and as for the lightning there was not even a second between one flash and another. There was sheet and fork lightning all at the same time. I was worried that the huge oak trees in my garden would be struck.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2016, 07:53 AM
We had a lot of rain - much needed - but no thunder and lightening.

Hope everyone is OK today - think we have another pest from America on the site. Hey ho, here we go!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2016, 08:04 AM
Morning all,
Lovely and bright this morning, bit cooler today though.
Glad your car seems sorted Lynn,
Tweed when I looked out last night there was lightening but I never heard any thunder. Couldn't have had any over night as Rosie been ok. Glad that your trees are ok.
Thank you for the lovely comments on Lauryn's hair, she's really happy with it.
I'm nipping into town this morning then later this afternoon I'm at work.
Tony been at work since 1.30 yesterday afternoon ( left the house at 12.) and is just on his way home!! Just to get some work done, told him he's an idiot!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2016, 08:30 AM
Morning all, a lovely sunny morning but with a nip in the air, autumn is on its way!
Just a quick whizz through the house today to make sure all is ok then I am finished and ready for their arrival tomorrow
I hope you are all ok and get some time to enjoy the sun
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2016, 08:44 AM
Good morning everyone

Pleased the car is back and in working order. Hope the bath plumb bg goes without a hitch. Poor Dillon hope he gets some relief soon.

Hope yu are feeling ok today Griff and that mum and dad enjoy their trip to Ireland.

Love Lauryns hair Mandy not something I have ever had the courage to do. We know men are idiots but you can't tell them that

Try and talk it easy today Nippy after the fizz round the house or you won't enjoy your friends visits. Hope the weather stays for them
Yes nasty lighting last night - got woken up to be told about it

Gnasher put your tin hat on and keep your head down in the hope they go away quickly.

Lovely here again this morning but as Nippy said a little chill in the air first thing, not that I am complaining as it was lovely for walking now having done the washing and housework I am sitting in a puddle Might get out later and trim the other bush but that is all I am planning.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2016, 12:39 PM
afternoon all
Moyra, yep...mum and dad are away...arrived in ireland in one piece, will call me later apparently so that is it....i am left alone unsupervised Lol
Lynn, we had a massive recall on the EGR valves when i was working on land rovers, it was a nice easy job to do, 2 bolts in our case but my goodness, the number of people who came in unannounced and wanted the job doing whilst they waited....on a red hot engine!!!! dreadful job Lol
TW, hope all is peaceful today
Oh dear Gnasher, another one? will have to have a mooch and see whats said Lol
Mandy, tell tony to get his butt to bed!!! he will be no good to anyone if he is exhausted
Sue, will you be using your new gadget on the bush?
Tumbleweed, we didn't have any storms here...i don't think, we had a fair bit of rain though
Nippy, we have got the most beautiful hot weather, i will be generous and send it your way for your visitors Lol
Kitchen cabinets cleaned, hob, extractor and grills done, just the kitchen floor left to do, washing is in and some ironing to do and the hoovering then that is it done for the whole weekend!!!!! might go on a mad one beings as i am unsupervised Lol plenty of horror films too.. Yay
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2016, 01:43 PM
Cant be arsed any more to get into squabbles ... want to be a lover not a fighter!!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2016, 01:46 PM
Christ its hot here!! Husband complaining about mu nakedness!! Its not a bloody nudist camp here you know, says he ... silly old fart replied I !! Making the most of it as it will be cloudy for the next few days
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >