View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-08-2005, 07:04 PM
As Steve says it is upto to 3.5 hrs, this will be in ideal conditions and may be only operating on bare mimimal software.

The same happens to mobility scooters, they will say "oh it will travel for 40 miles" and then in very small print it will say "under ideal conditions" or "depending on terrain"

You have to be careful when you buy goods with batteries i find.

Ian
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2005, 10:13 PM
Thanks everyone - though I think this is my fault, silly stupid me must have been looking at the wrong computer on the PC website because I did the click to compare thing and I must have looked at the wrong model because one of them does say 3.25 hrs, but unfortunately I have not got THAT model My one clearly states that the battery is 1.5 hrs not 3.25
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2005, 08:01 AM
Oops
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2005, 05:44 PM
[QUOTE=Foxy]
Another thing that I realised a short while ago was that yesterday I installed my fishes that I got for my birthday and as they tend to swim about a lot then I bet that used the battery up a lot (have to have a word with them and tell them to stay still to save some power or else I will eat em )

Hiya Foxy, I have just thought of a brilliant idea! Let the water out and then they can't swim around any more!?
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2005, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=Helena54]
Originally Posted by Foxy
Another thing that I realised a short while ago was that yesterday I installed my fishes that I got for my birthday and as they tend to swim about a lot then I bet that used the battery up a lot (have to have a word with them and tell them to stay still to save some power or else I will eat em )

Hiya Foxy, I have just thought of a brilliant idea! Let the water out and then they can't swim around any more!?

Helena - you are a very cruel woman How could you deprive some poor fishes their water Its a wonder they aren't dead anyway because apparently you can feed them (Laura (Lozzy) showed me this ) and I haven't fed them since I got them in July

Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-08-2005, 08:51 PM
sorry can't help our laptop got knocked off the table by CLementine and the screen cracked, so we opt just for P.C's now, easier to understand and work i find
Best wishes
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3