Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-03-2010, 07:34 PM

Angela Hogan - Tailends sadly passed away today

It is with great sadness that I let you know that a wonderful woman passed away in the early hours of this morning after a long and brave fight with cancer.

She was an incredible woman who over the years helped so many old and sick dogs, she leaves behind many people and dogs who will miss her greatly.

I am sure she has been reunited with all the dogs that passed on to the Bridge and that they are reunited once more.

Rest in peace Angela, you were an incredible and very courageous woman and will be greatly missed by many.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2010, 08:13 PM
RIP Angela...... I didn't know you, but you sound like you were a very special person x
spot
Dogsey Veteran

04-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Angela was a shining light in the world of rescue and the world will be a darker place without her. However the bridge will be a very happy place with all the dogs she helped along the way waiting to greet her. She was a true rescuer without a thought for herself, she lived for those she helped.

She was a true friend for the old, unwanted , abused of the dog world. She will be missed by many, both dog and human. Rest easy with those you helped to a better life and now enjoy your time with them. x
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2010, 10:39 PM
I didn't know Angela either, but she sounds like a wonderful woman who will be greatly missed. My thoughts are with her family and friends.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-03-2010, 12:24 PM
I saw this on another site and had a look at the link to Tailends, I had not heard of it before but it sounds like a wonderful setup for helping old and unwanted dogs,Angela sounded like one of lifes good guys and I hope tailends will continue in her memory.