View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2013, 06:52 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Boxing Day).

Morning everyone.
Decided to come downstairs and have a cuppa and a chill before Mark, Tracey and the children descend upon us around 11 today. Meat cooked veggies all prepared as are the stuffing balls the apple sauce ect., Table laid.

I expect everyone who had their guests and dinner yesterday are all having a well deserved lie-in. Plus you are all probably a bit over stuffed this morning with all the goodies.
Enjoy the sales those that are going or if your just chilling and watching tele enjoy that too.

Jenny I read about the floods I hope your barns and garage stay safe.

Have a good Boxing day everyone and hope there are no poorly peeps or doglets today. I probably won't get on much later as I will be a tad busy.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-12-2013, 07:27 AM

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2013, 08:01 AM
Morning Malka.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2013, 08:08 AM
Morning all.

Lynn have a good day I am sure it will surpass all expectations. Happy Boxing Day.

Well I am awake fireworks around here last night so a stressed Bella. I am at work tonight so hope it is quiet.

Anyhow here we are moving quickly to the new year. Have a good day all.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2013, 08:09 AM
Morning Lynn, Malka and everyone who's still asleep

You sound very organised there Lynn, (would this be the meat that you spit roasted on the fire the other night then??!!)

I hope you have a great day with all the family, and I hope M rings you later just to put your mind at rest a little bit more cos I'm sure you're worried.

Jenny, I'm worried about you up there having just read yesterday's post about all the flooding I can't begin to imagine if it gets into that barn I hope you don't lose your electric either along with a lot of other poor people, and to top of it, there's another lot coming tonight for us.

Going to have a quiet day today, I must nip to Mr S for some coffee pods for my machine, can't live without my coffee and I forgot it the other day. Dave will probably be in the bathroom banging away, whilst I cook us a yummy roast.

Had such a fab day yesterday, probably one of the best christmas days ever because I only had TWO drinks!! That's a first

Enjoy a lovely Boxing Day everyone
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2013, 08:36 AM
Happy Boxing day!
Hope you are all well. We have had a bad night Pepsi has been sick x 3 she is now fast asleep on our bed.

Our neighbour is coming in today, she was with her sister yesterday but always comes to us Boxing day, more cooking hahaha.

I hope Jenny and everyone else are safe in all the floods.
Take care everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2013, 09:01 AM
Morning Kazz. Poor Bella I hope it is quiet tonight trouble is there will be more fireworks for New Year. Poor Ollie use to suffer so you have my sympathy so does Bella.
Morning Helena glad your day yesterday was nice for you both. That would be the meat I toiled over the fireplace with yes. Turning that spit don't half make your arm ache.
Gorden will ring Michael again later today whether he has much to say or not is another matter bit at least we will be in touch with him.
The boat has to be moved on the 1st so he will drive up there and make sure he see's him in fact he will need his help. So he can gauge him then and maybe he will come home for a day or two.
Morning Jenny poor Pepsi I hope she feels better soon.
Enjoy your day with your neighbour maybe you can have a day off from cooking tomorrow.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-12-2013, 09:24 AM
Good morning fellow members love the picture Malka

We have freezing fog here this morning brrrr.
Think I might do some baking and check on my jamjars in readiness for marmalade making which will begin soon.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Morning everyone Happy Boxing Day to you all, God bless.

Jenny hope you are safe where you are and still have electric.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2013, 09:36 AM
Dry and frosty here this morning, dished brekkies out, gave yard the once over and then let babies out of their pen for their brekkie. Absolutely spotlessly clean this morning, not a poo in sight. All of them went and used the 2 pit stops I have created for them. Threw the downloads onto the fire, and someone or possibly 2 someone's had 'been' in the pen, I don't know, they are clean all night, come out, everyone uses the paper and pads, but still one or two have then gone into the pen and done it on the bedding. Oh well, they are just 7 weeks now and are doing really well at it in the main.
Am having a quiet day, girlies will go out for a walk and I am going to do as little as possible, because I've visitors tomorrow to see Bailey, they're bringing the children to meet her.
Nippy, if you can lay a place for me please, I don't eat much, and your neighbour will never notice I'm there, I'll be quiet.
Glad you're still there Meg and not been swept away, mind you it is the South and South East that seem to have suffered most. I'll have some lemon marmalade when you've made it please.
That meal you had yesterday sounds wonderful Helena, so you have another place to eat out at now that you know is going to be good, because if they can do it Christmas Day then they will be good all year round. Lovely compliment from Dave about you being his own Christmas Cracker, you can still do it when necessary then
Have a lovely day Lynn, wonder if the meat you cooked will taste differently when roasted on the spit. I hope Michael comes round to coming home for a while and being spoilt.
Jenny I hope you have power this morning and your barn (and more importantly OH's cars) aren't afloat later on today.
Did you get a decent nights sleep last night Malka, didn't wake up with your leg in the armhole of the onesie this time or anything, at least no one found you like that!!!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »