View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
waifsnstrays
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2008, 11:08 PM
oh forgot to mention it gets cold while your waiting for your calss but in the class can get quite warm i've been going on and off with different dogs for about 18 years i've tried a couple of others but didn't like them it's £4 a week for non members and if you like it and decide to join in january when the memberships are renewed i think it's about £8 then £3 a week something like that you must take your poo bags else you maight get fined 50p but all proceeds go to destitute animal shelter at bolton there is a little shop were you can buy drinks, treats, toys etc really good prices and at christmas our last lesson before the big day we have a raffle and a christmas party where we do our training to party games it's a real good laugh all training is reward based
sallyinlancs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Sounds great! I can't make Wednesday nights though. I have my Indian Head Massage class.
waifsnstrays
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-10-2008, 09:21 AM
thats a pity i'll ask them on wednesday if they can recommend any others tat aren't on a wednesday
paul1962uk
New Member!
Male 

21-09-2011, 07:54 PM
Is the club at lands farm still operating?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2