Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 11:37 AM

No one like a bully

My son was at a charity event last night, Luckily for him it was at the Dobbie hall, where our company are responsible for the late night security.

After enjoying a good night with his friends, he popped down the the garage to pick up a sandwich, he was just heading back to the hall to help clear up as it was his best friends mum who had organised the event,

A man walked over to Jamie, Gordons friend and started chatting, apparently he worked for the same company as jamies big brother, then out of the blue he turned to gordon and said,
Im going to get my little brother to bang you!
Gordon just kinda stood there a bit caught off guard,

then the Bully said,,

In fact Im going to take you round the back and BANG you myself!

At this point Gordon thought,,,,geez this guys going to kick my head in,

So he flew back into the hall, where steven was locking up Steven then went out and surprise surprise, the big hard man didnt seem so hard,
He even stood there and said his name wanst mackie,, even though he had a tattoo saying just that on his arm then he went on to call Gordon all sort of names,

Steven however set him right, The hard man is just soooooo lucky, he missed Dougie {My OH} by moments, Dougies not as much of a comunicator as steven

Why on earth did a 27 year old man feel the need to threaten a 17 year old boy??????
By the end of it all I doubt the young girl the bully had with him was impressed with his hard man attitude,
Apparently he was reduced to a gibbering wee boy very quickly
deez
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-08-2008, 11:56 AM
what the hell is wrong with some people!? good job he had someone to turn to. this is what i dread when my son goes anywhere, he's a big lad but only 16. and theres way to many people like this about
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by deez View Post
what the hell is wrong with some people!? good job he had someone to turn to. this is what i dread when my son goes anywhere, he's a big lad but only 16. and theres way to many people like this about
I know what you mean, I had thought what if it had been held somewhere else and Gordon hadnt been able to lay his hands on some of our lads, would I have gotten him home in bits last night? would I have been collectiing him from hospital?
there is so much of it going on these days.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Round here if you're going to 'bang' someone it doesn't mean you're going to beat them up......

Hope your lad's ok now hun.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
Round here if you're going to 'bang' someone it doesn't mean you're going to beat them up......

Thank god it means a beating this way,,, think it would have been 1000 times worse if he had ment it in the same manner your talking about,,,
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Hells bells Shona

I'm glad he's ok and the fact that you had people there he could go to!! Hope it's not given him too much of a fright
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by k9xxb View Post
Hells bells Shona

I'm glad he's ok and the fact that you had people there he could go to!! Hope it's not given him too much of a fright
He doesnt seem to bothered but I think had he not have been able to get his hands on someone he would have been a bit more wound up,

he just seems peeved that yet again an adult seems to think its ok to beat up young lads, it does seem to be epidemic just now,

I think he was a bit surprised it happend so close to home too though, most people know who he is, know the outcome of giving him a hard time so tend not to go there,

Its not even as if hes a loud mouthy kid, hes really quiet, the type that gets on with everyone, but that could be what makes him look like an easy target,

but that easy target comes with consiquences!! big ones,
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Not surprising really - on a logical side, if an 'alleged' hard man takes out a young bloke who has 'protection' shall we say - then it gives the guy a name to be feared - 'oh look at him, he took on ....... and got aaway with it' Sad but true - however, thank goodness that wasn't the case!! People like that make me sick especially the age difference also - there's no need!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 12:50 PM
know the feeling Shona we never did find out who set on my lad
glad you got it sorted x
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post

I was going to say the same!

I'm glad it all turned out ok in the end.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >