Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2008, 11:42 AM

update on our situtation

Well if you have been following my other threads about the trouble with our neighbours. I have some more news. Today we had a visit from one of the farmers. He said that because we moved into the community and with the way that we look we are going to have problems. basically it went on and on untill then end when we asked him "so what is happening and what is the situation" And apparently the community have little get togethers in their pub and he said well your going to get ganged up on and litterally thrown out of the community no matter what. Well anyway we have all this on tape with the threats and recordings so hopefully this time the police will do something! Ive become very ill from all of this. ive been in and out of hospital while trying to work and keep my business running. so really it doesnt come round to the dogs being there at all but the way we look because we are young and "different". I wish i could erase the way i look. We have the nosie abatement team coming over tomorow and for once though they actually are on our side because they know of the threats been made towards us and that everyone is ganginmg up on us. so all in all hoipefully we can stay here,but we dont particuly want to now that i kind of fear for our lives and the dogs lives. Were saving up for cctv,ive had to pay for a lot of medication in the oast few weeks i have muscular dystrophy and archilles tendanitos going on. Its just becomeing very hard. anyone want to chat with me privatly. i need someone to talk to!
deez
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2008, 11:53 AM
that is so wrong, what kind of people are they? have you got 2 heads or something lol.
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 12:13 PM
Do hope you get some help soon, its a disgrace the way theyare behaving. Obviously the dogs are just the excuse to try & drive you out. Do hope you find some allies in the area soon, wish I were nearer.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Good luck Alexandra, I hope thing start to go well for you.
kingbenny
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-08-2008, 12:25 PM
This is one of the saddest things i've heard in ages! What is this, the 1700s? I can relate i suppose in that i've always had tattoos and piercings and that can rasie eyebrows in small villages but this community sounds like it is acting disgracefully, i think they should be ashamed of themselves...

I was once attacked in the street by a complete stranger and when the pplice came to interview me his advise was "if you have hair like that you are asking for it" as i had a mohican at the time. Some places really do just have this small town mentality I suppose, and as GSD-Sue said, your dogs are the perfect excuse

I don't know what I could do to help but if you can think of anything feel free to ask.
Woodstock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2008, 12:44 PM
Oh wow what an horriffic situation. You poor thing. Please look after yourself. It's sad that anyone can think treating you like this is acceptable, and as for it being based on appearance, it might as well be just another form of racism.
Where on earth have you moved to?! I assumed from your previous post you might have tattoos and piercings but you're not mutants i presume??!!
I am here if you need to pm and talk!!!
running cloud
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Dont worrie most of them are probably inbreeds themselves and are most probably a little simple and affraid of change!!
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2008, 01:24 PM
thanks. yes i have quite a few tattoos,some of my dogs. the other reads: life,hope,truth,trust,faith,pride,love,lust its what i beleive in the words have kept me going for a long time. ive had my tattoos 5 years and never once really had a major issue like this!
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2008, 01:43 PM
this is me in my work clothes

and my husband (we were out steam train spotting,guess that makes us weird!)

inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 01:44 PM
Would love to see the portraits of the dogs x
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »