Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2009, 08:48 PM

Getting Married :)

Well what can i say i am getting married on the 10th oct 2009 at 2pm.... oh my i cant belive it is happening, we have been together for so long have a great son together but as we had both been there just thought we would stay the way we was well nope we have set the date, i have been ordering bits and pieces...

Oh my still in shock i am so happy i can't put it in to words.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Awwwwwww Congratulations, thats lovely news xxxxxx
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Congratulations. It is THE best feeling. Enjoy every minute of it!! ;o)
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Oooh congratulations!! I'm not jealous in the slightest!!

Keep us updated with your plans!! I love weddings!!
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2009, 09:08 PM
i promise i will keep you all up todate......

oh i still cant belive it i not said any thing till i new the date was booked but oh my its booked.

i have got my son who will be giving me away and also carrying the rings on a silk pillow. (colour theame is lilac and cream).

habe got the tiaras for the my 2 brides maides 1 of them has a very sweet 2yr old son who is also going to have the same suit as my son and walk with his mum she is wearing a cream dress, my other friend is wearing a lilac dress.

My outfit is lilac and cream i have a tiar and really nice necklace with earrings.

well bearing in mind we have both been married before so wanted a nice small one this time..............lol yeah really small we have got 40 coming to the wedding and 50+ to the evening.

but i have got to say with the credit crunch i have done really well with all bits that i have got so fare i have not spent £200.00 yet.

the food has been sorted with a DJ for the night if i include that so far it will be around £275.00.

ok guys as you are so good at this, do any of you now of any one who can take the wedding photos for us i dont have much money but would be nice have some pics as thats the only thing i did not get last time.

Or is there anyone on here who would love to come to wedding and take them for me.....lol

cheeky i know, but i have also seen lots of your photos and you have all got a great eye so offers will be taken............................................. .................................................. ......... Oh please help that has to be the biggest part for a wedding...
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Wow, you've done loads and it sound amazing!

We only had 50 for the day and 20 more in the evening. Everyone commented how lovely and intimate it was as a result. Just what we wanted!

We couldn't afford our photographer for the whole day so we booked him for just 2 hours instead. It's amazing how many pictures you can get done in two hours!!

Alternatively, you don't need us, you can just ask alll your guests to send you theres, although Esme is a budding photographer and always up for a wedding I'm sure ;o)
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2009, 09:24 PM
oh i have not hurd of this member yet maybe you could point in my way....lol thanks hun i think everyone is shocked at what i have done so far but i am loving the whole thing...
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Congratulations
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2009, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Wow, you've done loads and it sound amazing!

We only had 50 for the day and 20 more in the evening. Everyone commented how lovely and intimate it was as a result. Just what we wanted!

We couldn't afford our photographer for the whole day so we booked him for just 2 hours instead. It's amazing how many pictures you can get done in two hours!!

Alternatively, you don't need us, you can just ask alll your guests to send you theres, although Esme is a budding photographer and always up for a wedding I'm sure ;o)

I wouldn't go that far Em, i'm ok at photography. Whereabouts is the wedding being held anyway??
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

25-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Congratulations
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >